APPLE Chapter 8

Authors Note: Well...Um...I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING APPLE AND A FEW OTHER BOOKS!!!! I AM INCREDIBLY SORRY!!! I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!! YET AGAIN I AM SORRY!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! SINCE I HAVEN'T POSTED THIS FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME, I'LL TRY TO MAKE THIS AS LONG AS I CAN!!!

And Question, do you guys know Amino? If you do, I am planning on making an Apple Amino...If you guys do know Amino and if you don't, Let's have a vote...Should I make it or Don't, please comment down below in the selected vote

I should make it

Or

Don't

And have you guys heard of my new account RubyRose365 ? If you do, please follow that account for you to know an Anime based and Real life based story titled "Otaku"...I'm not sure if you guys will love it, but I hope you do...

Well thanks again guys and I'M SORRY!!!!

Yume's POV

I can't believe I was sick...And I missed an awful lot of homework...Well if I have to summarize what happened when I was sick...Here it is

-Apple came to the house to take care of me while my sister is going out to buy food and stuff

-Apple feed me and read me a story and in the middle we both fell asleep

-My sister came back and Apple's Friends followed/stalked Apple into the house where my sister almost threatened them to death

-Apple and my sister told them something that I didn't know

-And I have been absent from school, for 2 weeks...I don't think that's normal anymore

Well Everyone told me that a lot of things happened in school while I was gone...It seemed like there were 2 new boys in our school and I forgot there names...I just heard that they are handsome and well...Actually my friends only told me about them being handsome and their charming points...

Anyways, I am already in the shower taking a bath when a knock was heard from the door "Yume?" My sister said "Yes?" I said back "You should hurry up you know...Your running late" I sighed. Ever since I was back to normal, I felt...Strange...Like I am a whole new me...

"I'm already better! Shouldn't I get some rest?" I asked, hoping to be absent again, at the same time I don't wanna be because of my grades going down "No! You should go to school! You'll miss everything again" She said. I sighed again, I have clearly sighing issues.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself. I went out of the bathroom, and headed to my room. I put on my undergarments then my uniform and lastly my red hood. I loved this hood ever since I got it for a birthday present at my 12th birthday. I always wondered who gave it to me, and that the birthday card only says "Anonymous" with a familiar writing.

As I walked out of the room, My sister called me again saying that my food is ready and that I should already go. As I grabbed my food and placed it in my bag, my sister gave me a kiss in the forehead and said "Be safe" with a nice and gentle smile. I smiled back and said "I will" and I headed off to school.

The way to school was-scratch that, I'm already running late by 15 minutes. I don't even know why I'm being sarcastic here. Well ever since I was sick, I've been feeling weird, strange, and all other things. My sister to was acting strange. I don't really know but I feel like cutting class...Which I am doing right now...But not literally.

I'm almost near my school when I saw a familiar pair of sapphire blue eyes and chocolate brown hair running to school "Apple?" He stopped as he turned around to face me "What are you doing here? And why are you wearing our uniform?" I asked him "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I transferred here last 2 weeks...I think were classmates...What class are you again?" He asked looking at me

"Song class" he snapped his fingers "Yup defiantly classmates" I sighed for like the 3rd time this day. "Your sighing? That's new" he said "The whole Welcome-back-from-being-sick is new" I didn't know if I was being sarcastic or sincere, because Apple's eyes grew wide "Everything about you is new" He smirked "Kinda cute actually"

And for some reason, I could actually feel an irk mark from my forehead "Can we just get inside? Were absolutely 25 minutes late" He sighed and still has that smirk plastered on his face "Sure" and we went inside the gates and now were inside the school.

The walk to our classroom was 5 minutes away. The silence was filled with a comfortable one. The silence was just comforting when- "Don't go near them...please" I looked at him with a confusing gaze "Who?" I asked "The new kids...Don't go near them" I kept silent until-

"I don't even know there names" I giggled "Well that's something good to hear" Apple smirked and giggled too "I don't even plan to tell you there names" he laughed "Isn't that being mean?" I laughed too "Nope...As long as you're protecting someone you love, it's not" we both fell silent after he said that

"A-As a friend!" He screamed "O-Okay" I sighed 'I thought he really meant it...Because I want our friendship to stay like this for a little while...'

To be continued...7 Chapters left...