3 Months Later

Nessie POV

May 7th,

It was one day left before Vanessa's birthday and I was happy with how much I accomplished in 3 months. I have a loving boyfriend who encourages me and helps with my daughter, I'm drama free, and almost done with my second year of college. Not to mention moving in with my superstar boyfriend. I was sitting on the couch thinking about my life when the doorbell rung. I got up to go answer it but nobody was there just an oversize teddy bear and a note. 

"Babe why you standing at the door," Tyga asked 

"Somebody left this note and teddy bear at the door," I said as he got the teddy bear.

The note said;

I was sad to hear you killed our son but kept Derrick's daughter. It's cool tho I still love her and you... oh yeah, you're welcome about Derrick. -Your first love

I drop on the couch reading the note over and over again. "It can't be" I whisper 

"what can't be," Tyga asked 

"Nothing," I said hiding the note 

"Did the note said who it was from" he said 

"one of her friends from school they had it sent here" I lied. 

I didn't want to but I'm not ready to face my past, and I know Vonn is going to kirk about Tyga. I went upstairs to lay down, but soon as my head hit the pillow I bust into tears.

"Mommy don't cry. I'm here and so is daddy" Sassy said rubbing my hair as Tyga walked in the room. 

"Vanessa go in your room so daddy can talk to mommy" 

"Pinky promise you going to make her smile daddy" Sassy said with her pinky out 

"Pinky promise princess" Tyga said looping their pinkies. Vanessa left the room 

"So are you going to be honest this time" Tyga sat next to me on the bed, I handed him the note to read. 

"Ok so Vonn knows about the abortion and Sassy but what he mean you welcome about Derrick?" I explained how Derrick was shot 3 months ago.

"Well, I don't know what to say, baby. He hasn't bothered us yet so he probably won't unless we break up. But I ain't having that any time soon." Tyga held me 

"or you get pregnant again. But that's a risk I'm willing to take. Let the baby-making begin" he joked making me laugh as he started to kiss all over me. 

"Tyga stop you know we not doing that yet" 

"Girl I know but I'm allowed to kiss on my baby." He continued to kiss on me. 

"Stop before Sassy walk in talking about getting a sister or brother" I pushed him on the floor as Sassy ran in the room.

"Mommy somebody at the door, him got your name on his neck" Tyga looked at me 

"Sassy who told you to open the door" I asked 

"I didn't uncle Trell did, then told me to come get you" I got up and went to see my first love Vonn.

He was taller now and stronger too, he wasn't the same guy I loved many years ago. 

"Yo Trell I'm bout to go get them something to eat you coming" Tyga asked trying to give us some space. 

"Daddy can I come, I don't know him and him look scary" Sassy pulled on Tyga pants leg. 

"No mommy need you to stay here and Uncle AE coming over with Auntie Bree" Tyga look at me.

"Baby she can go if she wants. They'll just meet at a later time. Besides, I need to handle some things first." He nodded before leaving.

Vonn P.O.V

Hey, I'm Vonn, Nessie's first love, anybody after me, was bullshit and just wanted to get in her pants. Lucky for me only one nigga actually made it that far, Derrick bitch ass. I swear the only reason I'm coming back is that he hurt my baby. Yeah I know, she with Tyga but she will always be mine. Call me a stalker or whatever but I'm going to always be lurking in the shadows protecting them. I have been watching her from the time she moved in with Mitch, I didn't trust that nigga.

I mean he ain't do what I thought he would have, which was attempt to pimp her out. I started working as a hitman instead of going to the army. I had military training from the school I went to once Nessie left. I wasn't going to come out but I want her to know I'm always going to be in her corner, and she can always come to me.

Once Tyga, Vanessa, and the other dude left, we just stood there looking at each other. 

"So are we just going to stand here" I asked 

"Oh, um, yeah we can sit." she said nervously sitting on the couch. 

"So do you want to start or shall I" I asked 

"I don't know what to say. You can start." she rubbed her arm like she would when we was younger. I laughed 

"Don't be nervous I would never hurt you, I love you." she stopped rubbing her arm. 

I laughed then started to explain what happened once she left. Including how I been watching her, me shooting Derrick, and how I'm not here to ruin her happiness. When I was finished she just stared at me with teary eyes.

"So why now? Why would you pop up after watching me being a single mom for 3 years" she yelled 

"Because at the time I was in hella trouble with some very important people, and if I would've come your way that would've put you and your family in danger. I couldn't bring that into your life." I paused. 

"But I need to be asking you the same thing. Why?" She looked at me before breaking down

"I had no choice. I was only 14. I had no support system. Mitch would've put me out like he did when I was pregnant with Vanessa. I would've been young, pregnant, and homeless. Is that what you wanted for your family? I had no job and the only money I had was coming from Mitch. And no he didn't have me turning tricks." she paused "funny thing is that Mitch isn't even my father" I shook my head.

"I know I paid Mitch a visit the week before I shot Derrick. He told me everything, from your real mom being his sister. To him and his main bitch taking you in. Until him putting you out and the reason behind it." she looked at me 

"and???"

"He was protecting you believe it or not. His bitches were after you, they were all under the assumption that you were pregnant by Mitch for a second time. So they were going to kill Vanessa because you did nothing yet got everything." 

"but I was never pregnant by Mitch. I was pregnant by you, then Derrick" she looked at me 

"Renesmee can I get a hug, I really missed you baby girl" she gave me a hug and as she pulled away Tyga came back.