Finale

Beep! Beep! Beep! Be- click!

(Y/N): *Yawns*

You awoke from a relaxing slumber and began to rise from you bed but a pair of arms kept you lying on your bed. You smiled as You turned your head to look upon Kaguya peacefully sleeping while keeping  a hold on you.

Kaguya: It's your day off isn't it?

She let out a small smile while keeping her eyes closed before you leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She expected your response and sunk into the kiss before slowly opening her eyes and deprecated from the display of affection.

(Y/N): Of course it is but today is a very important day so I still technically need to work.

Kaguya: I'm sure he'd understand why you didn't show~

(Y/N): Just another half hour afterwards I need to get ready.

She miles before pulling you into another kiss although it was much more passionate when the both of you were bery close to each other. You could never forget the feeling of her soft lips as you kept yours against hers. After a few minutes of your make out session, you seperated to allow the both of you to cuddle and possibly fall asleep a little more.

It was another perfect morning that you spent with your beautiful wife, until the bedroom door opened and a child with (H/C) hair bolted inside and jumped high in the air.

???: Wake up, old man!!

The voice caught you off gaurd as you released your hold from Kaguya and the child landed hard on your gut, instantly leaving you winded. The boy jumped off right after and grinned at his accomplishment.

???: heheh, you awake yet, pops?

You were unable to respond since you practically blacked out from the lack of oxygen.

Kaguya: I believe you might have rendered your father unconscious again.

???: Oh come on! Get up! We need to get this day over with so you can help me with my target practice!

???: Leave him be, brother. You always make a fuss over these things.

Kaguya: Your sister is right,  Hayate. You need to be patient otherwise your recklessness will end up hurting others. Besides, your father has very important work today.

The young boy huffed as his mother and older sister practically agreed with each other. In fact his sibling was practicallly looked like a smaller clone of her own mother, she even took after Kaguya's way of dressing up although her skin wasn't as pale.

Half an Hour Later

You were practically wide awake and ready for the day as you and Kaguya prepared breakfast while your children were setting the dining table. 

???: Father.

Looking from your spot, you see your daughter looking up at you with a blank look, almost like the ones Kaguya used to give everyone before she broke out of her shell. You were already used to it but the ones Kaguya used to show was a cold look, your daughter's was more of an innocent one.

(Y/N): Yes, Asuka?

Asuka: Today is the Hokage's Inaugeration isn't it?

You smiled before ruffling her hair, much to her slight annoyance.

(Y/N): Of course it is, that's why most of us were given the day off today. Except I still need to report to the sixth, I'll be joining with all of you right after we finish the last of the preparations.