Chapter 1

Edited on 16 July'17(spellings and grammar)

Harry James Potter was at Hogwarts for the fourth year celebration of the war, Teddy was at Mrs. Weasley's home, Burrow, he tried very hard to not to look at Ginny but she was looking very beautiful, Quidditch have done wonders to her and he cannot help but wait for her in the party, four years and he have not talked to her once.

Harry have not dated a single girl after Ginny and the shocking part for him was, Ginny have not dated anyone yet, as well. He once read her interview on The daily Prophet where she said, "I am more focused on my game, not that it is your business."
He laughed very hard, every interview of Ginny was hilarious, he was sure that every reporter is scared of asking silly questions to her, one can never get bored of her.

He was at the bar when he saw Ginny, she was wearing a Golden strapless dress which hugged her body perfectly. Harry had to remind himself to close his mouth. She was breathtakingly beautiful. He had no guts to talk to her, he simply watched her meeting people and got himself drunk. He do not drink usually, but today he needed it, at least that's what he thought.

He saw a guy approaching Ginny and his blood boiled, he took a shot and he saw her coming towards him. She didn't said anything and sat next to him, she ordered some firewhiskey.

"You should not drink!", said a drunk Harry to Ginny. She turned towards him.

"You are asking me to do so? Look at you first, Potter.", she said calmly.

"You are different. You are good. You should not--"

"Stop."

"Ginny--"

"I said stop"

"Sorry."

"Good."

She then started drinking her drink.
"Wanna try shots? Muggle thingie.", Harry offered.

"I know what shots are, and no.", she replied.

"Okay."

She order shots for herself.
"Hey!", Harry protested. "You didn't took my shot."

"Yes, because I am capable of buying myself a drink.", she replied.

"Nor fair!", Harry said and pouted. Ginny chuckled and Harry's face lit up.

"I missed you so much!", Harry said and Ginny was frozen.

"Y-you m-missed m-me?", she asked.

"Who else? I love you but I am a coward.", he admitted.

"Oh, Harry!", Ginny said.

Ginny accepted the drinks Harry offered. Luckily, Ron and Hermione were not there, Hermione was 2 months pregnant and Ron stayed home with her.

Harry and Ginny were both drunk and flooed to Harry's flat, Teddy was at Weasley's so he had it all to himself.

Harry sat on the sofa and pulled Ginny with him, she sat on his lap and they had an intense snogging session. It got all heated up, they both were missing few cloths. Harry picked up Ginny, without breaking their lips and took her to his room. 

They made love and slept in each other's arms.

Next morning, Harry woke up with a pain in head. He wasn't able to move, he tried to open his eyes but it was all blurry. He felt something warm cuddled next to him, he knew this flowery smell. He found his glasses and slid them on. His chest tightened up, his Ginny was with him, in his bed.

Harry knew he may never get another chance to see her like his, he wished to remember all what happened last night, maybe few spells will help him? He snapped back to reality, he had her and he knew it won't last forever.
He caressed her cheeks and kissed her neck.

"I wish you were mine.", he whispered.

"Why not?", he heard her mumble.

"You are awake?", he asked. He didn't wanted her to know about his feelings.

"Yes. Why cannot you have me?", she asked as she opened her eyes. He was mesmerized, her hazel eyes which always had just love in them.

"I cannot. We cannot.", he said slowly and his words were barely audible.

"We can, Harry.", she said and cupped his face. He was lost in her eyes, she kissed him lightly and he did the same.

"I love you, Harry.", she said.

"I love yo--No. No! Ginny, please leave.", he said.

"Harry--"

"No! You are not safe with me."

"Let me decide what is safe for me."

"No. Leave. I don't w-want you, I don't l-love y-you.", his voice was now shaky.

"I want you. I love you and so do you. Don't do this to me, Harry, please.", she said. He looked in her eyes and nearly gave in.

"Please.", she said.

"I can't let you die.", he said softly.

"I won't."

"Please go, Gin. I beg, please.", he said, his voice still very low and sad.

Ginny didn't protested again, she got up, got dressed and flooed back to the burrow. He offered her breakfast but she denied and asked him to enjoy his breakfast. Harry was hurting her and himself, but he cannot let anyone or anything harm his Ginny. He would never let that happen, never, ever!

After taking a shower, he went to burrow to pick Teddy, he didn't saw Ginny and he was very thankful for that, though his heart was screaming to go back to her.