Is it the End?

The sun rose late that morning, when Kylie woke up. Squinting her eyes, she saw that all her friends were sipping their cups of coffee and tea but her eyes were only thirsty from the memories of last night as a smile was instantly carved on her lips.

Suddenly, one of her friends took notice of her waking up and teased her about last night, a shade of tint pink blush formed on her cheeks as she tried to wiggle it out. Laughing, her friend told her, "Your Dan had come to check upon you, while you were in your beauty sleep", stretching on the name Your Dan.

She quickly asked him when but her friend just laughed and went ahead while sipping his cup of coffee. Without wasting any further time she rushed to freshen up and waited for Dan to come back. Kylie had nothing else in her heart that she could term as feelings for Dan but just a pinch of teenage crush, a phase, that she was going through, but little did she know that Dan was thinking beyond what her mind had stored.

After a while of chattering the world into their gossip doddle, a group of friends came by to Kylie's coach, it was Dan's group. Her eyes shamelessly wondered for Dan, and just then he came in too. She pretended like she did not see him in shyness and greeted the group. Dan was too, waiting to catch in her eye but she refused to see him in his eye.

There was a good ten minutes of ignorance and eagerness floating in the atmosphere as he finally made his way towards her seat. She was sitting with members of her and his group and enjoying the chatter. The moment he went to her, destiny raced against them and a friend called Kylie to sit next her. There was hesitation in her actions and an agreement on her lips as she moved away from Dan.

She sat by her friend and glanced at Dan with an apologetic look. He knew it wasn't her fault but a disappointed towards time washed his face. Again, there was laughter and giggles that filled the coach as words and funny jokes were exchanged. Little did the world know, that there was a game being played between two strangers in there, a game with no conversations or whispers but just the eyes doing their part.

Time flew by and seats were swapped, Dan and Kylie waited for their moment. As soon as, a seat got empty next to Kylie she looked for Dan but she couldn't find him. This time there was disappointment that fed her face. She looked away as she felt a weight next to her. She thought it was another friend who always came and sat next to her but was never appreciated by her.

Unwillingly with a sad expression on her face, she turned to towards the man next to her and to her surprise, it was Dan. He sat their smiling at her, and a relief replaced a frown on Kylie's face. This time she asked him, "What were you doing there on your phone?"

"Since I had no good company to talk, I entertained myself with a movie."

Her eyes trailed down towards his kada that he was wearing and a memory made her smile once again. His gaze followed her and mind exchanged words as he removed it and handed over to her. "Wear it for the day, and besides today is the last day" and the kada was back in her arm.

Time passed with the clock continuing its ticking, the two spent time with their groups and cherished their last moments of the trip and made a few more captures. Soon the next day dawned and their station was about to arrive. Most of the students were going to get down at the hub station.

Kylie had returned his kada before the station was close, so as to avoid her heart taking over her mind and not giving it back.

Students got off the train and so did Kylie and Dan at their exits, farewells were exchanged amongst their pales and a sadness draped them. They were going to miss each other; their first college trip together had come to an end.

Kylie was leaving when she passed Dan's group and bid them adios, a special one was saved for Dan and so did he.

*******

Is it end of it?

Did Kylie and Dan talk to each other ever again? Was there more sparks after the trip or was it over there? Did they contact each other again in college or before that? Did they become friends after that or something more than that?

Many tales don't need answers to any of these questions because these have infinite moments that give you mental blankness and we should let imaginations create their own beginnings because there is no end to them...

**************

Hey Fellas! :)

Here is the end of the story. How did you'll find it?

This is my first attempt for a one shot. So please do let me know, how you find this plot of mine. ❤❤❤

I hope you'll enjoy and like.

Please leave your comments and vote!

Twitter: @AngelMusicWatty

-Kinal (Angel3121)