Damon Salvatore

Name : Damon Salvatore

Ha! I got you!

This is not a character...But one of the many flabbergasted A/N you will come across from me. I have 6 things to inform.

1) I am sorry if this book is no help because you don't really get much feedback from me. Are there any ways i can help more by adding something that perks your interests? A stereotype ?( I know everyone says they don't like them but, look at it this way. The most read books on Wattpad have something to do with bad boys, Good Girls, Bad Girls, nerds, Jocks etc etc.)A comment from me? Grammatical mistakes?

2) I agree that most books here are popular and completed. You don't even need to read this book. May I remind you , this book was initially made for fun. If you want to see more unpopular, ongoing, and other types of books please recommend them to me.This is after all a book for the people.

3) If you want to suggest books it is better to PM me. this way its easier for me to refer and contact you...Also I have to go through a lot of comments. i'm lazy that way.

4) There are some books in this book that i actually haven't read/finished reading.So I'm sorry  for any minor mistakes, those are worst that the big ones cause you just look over em.

5) Brace your self. WHAT the actual fuck. how does a SUGGESTION BOOK receive more votes or reads that an ACTUAL BOOK I'm not naming any.

6) SEND ME COVERS! If you want....Cause I am a crappy cover maker...Seriously. CRAPPY. LOUSY.UNTALENTED.SHITTY.HORRIBLE.I could go on but I don't want to degrade myself too much.

7) Ha!I got you again. I said I had six points. This is the seventh. *Smirks evilly*

Thanks for reading this long ass A/N. You're beautiful, I think you deserve whats on top...