2. Falling (over)

So I switched everything to Pidge's POV including the last chapter, which is really short... Imma try to make this one longer... but I've got no plot :(

*•*•*•*

We where done eating and we walked back together, as our rooms where in the same corridoor. "Well good night Pidge, you should probably get some sleep now incase the Galra attacks." Shiro said as we reached my room. "Yeah.. Good night Shiro... even though there technically are no nights in space..." I trailed off and he just smiled at me. I blushed a little.

I got some well needed sleep that night, seeing as I hadn't been sleeping very well lately worrying about Matt, Shiro made me feel calm and secure somehow.

I woke up to a loud alarm "Nooooo... not now Galraaa..." I groaned rolling out of bed. I changed to my paladin armor, Allura hadn't been very happy with us last time anyone showed up without it. I hurried out of my room and almost ran towards the command center. I reached it slightly before Hunk and Keith, Shiro was of course already here before us. "What's going on??" Hunk seems worried, I mean it's Hunk so not suprised. "That was to test how fast you guys would come, and also we needed all of you to wake up, you're still slow but you've improved." Coran let us know. "So why did you need all of us awake?" I peered at them curiosly. "We are cleaning the ship!" Coral said enthusiastically "You mean you gather all of us here, when we finally get some free time, to clean y-aaaaaoo!" I was waving with my arms and before I knew it I landed with a thud on what I thought was the floor. I realized it wasn't. I had tripped down the steps right on top of Shiro. "Owwww..." I groaned "Shiro are you okay??" I said when I noticed I had knocked him to the floor as well. "I'm fine..." he said with a chuckle, his cheeks was slightly red I noted, "Oh..." I said and got off him quickly.

*•*•*•*

Heeeyy!
So I give up on making this chapter longer XD lexifanfics offered to help me with the plot, since my mind is all over the place, and that will probably be in the next chapter! Thanks a bunch!