I know you feel it too.

Title: I know you feel it too.

Author: awriterwrites

Fandom: One Direction, Larry Stylinson, Zourry

My beta convinced me to write a Zourry fanfic because we've been obsessed with this idea for a few weeks now, I usually send her everything I write first, but this is a surprise. SO I hope she enjoys it, and you all do too :)

Language: English

Words: 11,379

Chapters: 3/3

Tags: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive WarningsHarry Styles/Louis TomlinsonZayn Malik/Harry StylesZayn Malik/Louis TomlinsonZayn Malik/Harry Styles/Louis TomlinsonLouis TomlinsonHarry StylesZayn Maliklarry stylinson - Freeformlarry smutZourry - Freeformzourry smutDaddy KinkSubspaceTop LouisTop ZaynBottom HarryBottom LouisBlow JobsHarry-centricFluffThreesome - M/M/MSmutPorn With PlotLarry Stylinson Is RealBottom ZaynSpankingLouis-centricZayn-centric

Personal Opinion: This is one of the hottest things I've ever read. This is literally soooo good. Read it please.

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/3479417

Chapter 1

"Part those sheets
like holy waters
and I
will worship your skin
like a born again
believer."

It was a routine evening for Harry and Louis, they enjoyed spending their off days together not worried about sitting too close or touching too often, not being forced to be miles apart in emotion while only inches apart in the physical sense. Life was better when it was HarryandLouis...when their existences blended so closely together you couldn't tell where one began and the other ended, it was more than coincidence that they found each other, it was fate that brought them here, to this, to love. Harry looked over at Louis and smiled, he looked so peaceful wrapped in one of Harry's large jumpers and a soft blue blanket that brought out the color in his eyes, he admired Louis often but the time they had alone was the time he enjoyed it most, the smile Louis donned was more genuine, the lines in his face disappeared because there was no need to worry, and Harry swore if he looked closely enough he could actually see the warm glow radiating off of the boy he loved, he could see the way being alone with Harry made Louis feel safe, like for the moments or hours, days or weeks they had together... the weight of the world wasn't heavy on his shoulders, he looked younger somehow, less touched by the harsh reality they faced having to hide their love. He pulled Louis in and laid his head gently in his lap, Harry ran his fingers through Louis' soft hair and they sat in the comfortable silence together and Harry wanted to keep this Louis all to himself, to wrap Louis' arms around his taller frame and somehow melt into him, to press little kitten kisses to his neck and chest, to fill the air with compliments that would make them both blush...but tonight he would be sharing Louis' attention, tonight wasn't just Harry and Louis, tonight they'd be sneaking out to a club with Zayn. The other lads had homes scattered across areas of England and during their time off as of late, they usually went their separate ways, but Zayn had asked if he could spend a couple nights at their place this time and they agreed with welcome arms, Louis and Harry loved spending time with Zayn, they'd go out tonight, recover early tomorrow and spend the latter part of the day into early evening writing more songs for their new album, maybe smoking a bit, and playing too much Fifa. Harry looked down at Louis and wanted to savor a bit more of their alone time together but the older boy had fallen asleep in his lap so Harry smiled at him and kissed his temple before resting his head against the arm of their sofa and falling asleep himself, realizing that his life here was just as good as his dreams.

"I don't want to get up yet." Louis said speaking to the alarm he'd set on his phone. "I don't want to wake up."

"Loueh, who are you talking to?" Harry asked in his sleepy voice which was noticeably deeper than his usual voice and this touched Louis in a way that rocked him to his core.