Chapter 4

I was thinking maybe she was scrolling through to find a number she needed. I didn’t think much of it. I Woke up the next morning with a slight headache But I still managed to make it to school. I went into school with my game face on like I usually did. I ran into Nathan and the new girl named Emily talking so I decided to join the conversation. “Hey girl hey.” Juan said jokingly. 

“So how was your weekend?” said Emily. “Full of surprises I said letting out a deep sigh?

“So did you ask him?” Juan said seeming to be deeply curious

“Ask him..” Said Emily but before she could say another word I said “No.”

“You have ZERO BALLS ASH!” Juan said making just a few heads turn

“Well at least you guys don’t have to deal with religion day and night.” Said Emily

“Are you Like an atheist or something?” I said raising an eyebrow

“No I think that Christians can be very hypocritical sometimes.” She responded back

“Well I don’t know about you guys but I don’t feel like hearing my annoying math teachers.” Said Juan

“I guess we can catch up some other time?” He interjected

Moments later we departed

It was first period Same old school day boring schedule same people. Then it was my turn to present with Nathan. I got up shaking out of my dr. marten boots. 

“Well we Didn’t decide to go with shakespere.” I said

“Yeah we decided to go with modern day issues.” Nathan said

Nathan decided to take control while we were standing in front of the class and May I say he did a damn good job.

“So its about this 16 year old girl who discovers she is pregnant by her abuser she has an abortion and is tormented with her guilt and self hate.” He continues so Blissfully

“She was rejected by her community and was disowned by her family.”

“And this led her to her suicide.” I intervened 

“Her community realizes that they basically ruined and bullied this girl into suicide.”

“So yeaaahhh.” I said “Thats about it I said

My classmates seemed to be impressed when I we were done giving our presentation

Because all we heard was applause.

 when lunch came rolling around I decided to run by Chik-fil-A. By the time I had got back to school everyone was in class. When I walked into class I felt all eyes on me, The usual. Have being bullied in the past I’m used to having all eyes on me. It doesn’t mean I like it. 

I got home quickly and I noticed that my sister had avoided me all day. At this point I knew something was up. I wasn’t sure what it was but i had a small idea in my head. Since she had went through my phone I decided while she was in the shower to go through hers. After what seems like forever I finally got into her phone.

I went straight to her contacts and messages to see if I saw any familiar numbers. I saw what she had been up to I saw Nathans number in her phone. I was disgusted with her once again. The water had stopped running and it was to late for me to come out. I quickly went to hide in her closet where I spent most of my life. I left the door a little cracked so I could hear just what she was up to. Turns out she had reservations to some fancy restaurant with who sounded like Nathan over the phone. I didn’t like what I was hearing.

I didn’t know what to do. This guy who practically played with my emotions and made it seem like him and my sister had nothing going on has a date with with my sister in an hour. When she went in the bathroom to go apply her daily pound of make-up I quietly sneaked out. I was so angry and jealous. But why? We weren’t a thing anyway. Before I knew it I was in his driveway Rehearsing what I was about to say.

I went up to his front door and knocked like everything was okay. He came to the door half naked with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. “So you aren’t gay?” The words shot out of my mouth uncontrollably. “Wait..Wait.” He said with a perplexed look on his face. “So you basically lead me on think you liked me huh.” I said with annoyance in my voice. “Where are you getting this from?” Talking to me like I was some idiot.

“Oh Im not stupid you have a date with my sister in an hour.” I said looking into his piercing green eyes. His eyes open wide with a huge look of confusion on his face. “I was just being nice to you me and you aren’t a thing.” “Why are you worried anyway.” He said being the a insensitive human being. I was disgusted  with the character he was playing. I Went back into my car and raced home.

I sat in my car and just slapped the wheel with every fiber in my body. The tears began to roll but I quickly pulled it together and just went inside to think about what just happened. My sister was such a bitch for doing this to me. 30 minutes had passed and she was going to the front door in her new Alexander Wang fitted dress.

“Where are you going?” I said Acting like I didn’t know what was going on. “Oh I have a date with someone.”

She said with a smirk on her face. Before I could get the words out she slammed the door in my face. When she left I decided to take her Macbook hoping to get into her iMessage account to read what she and Nathan had been talking about.

I turned on her computer and looked through everything without a password. Pictures, Word Documents and her twitter account.

I read an entire day of messages between them. She had never put so much interest into a guy. Mainly because she was beautiful and had guys drooling over 24/7 and turned each and every one of them down.

She and Nathan seemed so Perfect together. I put her computer back into her room because I didn’t want to know anymore about them. It hurt to much. I guess some things are to good to be true.