Chapter 22 - Mera Mera no Mi

The breeze of the ocean, the burning sun making his presence and the familiar scent of the ocean slowly creeped into your heart an nostalgic feeling.

It's been a long time since you sailed on the ocean without having a big belly or without having to take care of a one year old. You had to admit, it was a bit refreshing to spend some time on your own, however, you missed the little guy already.

You put a lot of thought into your decision of leaving; you had to do this. This might be your only chance to see Luffy again. Kou, was very fussy the minute you handed him in the care of the Revolutionaries. You still remembered the way he cried when you had to leave. It broke your heart in a million pieces. However, it had to be done.

Although Koala, Sabo and Hack were on a mission and they won't spend so much time with you, you were still ok with the circumstances. It gave you more time to find Luffy. Sabo wasn't so supportive of your little mission, saying that you should've just stayed with Kou at Baltigo. He didn't wanted to believe that Luffy is really going after Doflamingo. He dismissed the alliance as a rumor.

And so, you were currently sitting on the edge of the ship, watching the ocean hit the walls of the deck. Dressrosa wasn't that far from Baltigo, but neither really close. It was a very hot day for the New World.

You wondered how Dressrosa could be like. You've heard rumors about it. Both good and bad. You weren't so sure how an kingdom could be so great if it's being ruled by a very sadistic and psychotic Yonko. No wonder the Revolutionaries were suspicious of that place.

You remembered Doflamingo from the war. He didn't really got into the fight. He observed. He would laugh, trow a few punches here and there but never really attack. He was disturbing in his own creepy way, without a question. No wonder he became a Yonko.

It wasn't until launch time when a newspaper bird flew all the way to the ship and brought the hot-topic news. Hack grabbed the newspaper and started to read the article.

"Well that's quite a title." He said as he looked towards Sabo. "Check this out!" Hack said before trowing the newspaper to him. Sabo's expression read surprise and maybe a little concern. He sat down and began to read the article.

"Well it seems that the rumors about Luffy and that Trafalgar are true. They went wild in Punk Hazard and now they formed an alliance. But they aren't the only ones." Sabo said as he placed the newspaper on the ground so that everyone can see. Koala walked behind Sabo and took a look as well as you.

"All the Supernovas are now in an alliance?" Koala asked quietly. "It seems like it. Strange timing." Hack said as he analyzed the pictures. "All of them are now trying to take down a Yonko. I won't be surprised if half of them won't make it. They're hurrying too much. Especially the Straw Hats." You said before standing up.

"With Luffy, I don't think they have much of a choice." He chuckled. "Joining his crew is like a suicide mission. Everytime they do something they make it to the first page. Being famous within the Supernovas doesn't make you more liked. But I'm sure Luffy knows what he's doing." Sabo finished and stood up as well.

"Either way, we arrived." He said as he pointed behind you. You turned around and saw an island in the distance. There was still some time left until you would actually arrive there but everyone started to get ready. They knew that they couldn't stick together once they arrive on the island.

From a large distance, you couldn't really make an impression of the island. The only thing you could see were the rocks that were surrounding the island. Everyone knew that Dressrosa was one of the those twenty kingdoms that founded the World Government long time ago. The kingdom of love and passion as some may say.