Epilogue

Eli's POV
No more hurt, no more cuts, bruises, pills to swallow, meals to skip. I have a family, my two amazing, beautiful moms. My girlfriend and her dads, are my family.

The memory of my fall is a part of my past, my body is healed, scars may still be there but my scars make me who I am.

"Hey, ready to go?" Faith came behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek. "Yeah" I faced her and wrapped my arms around her neck. I nuzzled our noses together, "Faith" she hummed "I love you" she looked up, her lips parted a bit. "I-I love you too" she smashed our lips together, we pulled apart.

"Thank you, thank you so much" she said and I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "for what?" "For staying alive, for me" I shook my head. "Come on we have to go, we'll talk about this later" I said and she nodded, we headed to the car that our parents packed.

"What if you find someone better there, someone who isn't as messed up as me" "I won't, because I love you, and no girl or guy can ever love me more as you love me, ever. It's absolutely impossible" I laughed and laid my head on her shoulder. As we walked downstairs, hand in hand, her dads pulled us into an embrace, "girls I'm going to miss you so much" her dad said and I have a quirky smile.

"Hey! Give us our daughter" I laughed and went to my moms, "I'm gonna miss you guys so much, I'm gonna call you every night" they gave me a skeptical look "we all know that's a lie" we all nodded "I know for sure that's true" Faith said with a wink, I opened my mouth "oh my god Faith!" Our parents eyes were wide and laughing at the same time.

"Come on baby, we have to go. We need as much time as we can have to unpack and look for our classes" I huffed and hugged my moms and Faith's dads, Faith doing the same one last time until break. We can finally be free. And all this time Faith is gay..for me.