tag three

SIX THINGS THAT I LOVE ABOUT MY PERSONALITY:

1. talkative: i like the fact that i can express my thoughts in words and the fact that im able to talk a lot.

2. charismatic: because i have this charm, i feel like im able to make a lot friends his way.

3. weird: im not plain at all, and im okay with standing out at times.

4. funny: i like to make jokes, making me a little more easygoing.

5. open: im the type to not single out anyone because of something, and im very open to a lot of things. i will support my friends, no matter what their sexuality is, what their gender is, and what their beliefs are. 

6. loyal: i will always support and follow the people that i love and cherish.

SIX THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY LOOKS:

1. my eyes: i like the shade of dark brown that my eyes are and the dark pigmentation outside my eyes that make it look like i have makeup on, even though i don't.

2. my hair: i like how thick my hair is and straight it is, because it makes it very easy to style.

3. my teeth: i like how straight my teeth are, because i never got braces and i don't i will ever need to.

4. my lips: i think they're really cute because of how small and plump they are. i also think they're a really nice shade of pink.

5. my butt: i like the size of it and the fact that i don't have to get plastic surgery to get it to be the size it is now.

6. my cheeks (face): i like how rosy my cheeks are because i don't need blush!!

i actually had no idea what to put tbh