Chapter 1.

Tom's POV

I woke up startled, my phone blairing the familiar tone I hear every morning.
Of course I picked the loudest alarm sound there was.
I groaned loudly,  cursing my past self as I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I coughed and streached, popping my back in the process.
I pulled my hairbrush out of the little cup I keep my combs and brushes in, running it through my pink hair,  careful of the horns poking out of the side of my head.

Monday,
Lovely.

I frowned,  throwing the brush down onto the sink, and running to my room to grab my clothes. 
Today is gonna suck.
------

Marco's POV

I woke up calmly,  reaching over to my phone and stopping the alarm. 
I sat up and stretched, a small yawn passing my thin lips as I tossed my legs over the side of the bed. I grabbed my red hoodie and strolled over to my closet,  picking out a usual grey shirt and black jeans,  as well as fresh socks and boxers. After that I strolled into my bathroom, putting my clothes on and grabbing a comb, running it through my black hair, sighing as a lock of hair stuck up on the back of my head as well as another in my bangs.  I grabbed a beanie as I headed out of my room,  pulling it onto my head.

Monday?
Alright.

I cringed, going down the stairs, skipping every other step. I waived to Star,  giving my parents a quiet "Good morning."
They waved me off, motivating and praising star as usual.
Today will be better.

------

Tom's POV

Walked into the school, casually strolling through the halls and to my locker. 
"Hey, Tom!"
I turned and saw my friend Nick.
Well "friend" honestly hes kind of an asshole.
But I tolerate him, not like I'm any less of one.

"Hey, Nick."
"That nerd isn't here yet."
"So?"
"What do you mean 'so?' Have you forgotten our morning routine?"

I sigh,  dropping my books in my locker.

"Really Nick,  you know how I feel about that."
"Well... Yeah... I don't understand why you don't join in,  It's fun, and everyone else enjoys it."
"Not him,  and not me."

He said nothing after that, I heard the doors open and suddenly the hall went quiet.

------

Marco's POV

I stepped into the school, keeping my head low,  frowning as the hall went quiet.
I gulped,  making my way to my locker. I made a big effort to not look up,  do not make eye contact,  and you have a lower chance of getting punched.  I guess I live by that.
I somehow made it to my locker without anyone saying anything to me.  I opened it,  and a bunch of notes scattered across the floor,  rude comments,  and insults written on them. 
"Funny..." I put my books on the chest in my locker picking them up from the floor. I turned to the people in the hall giving a small smile as I threw the stack of notes in the garbage can.  Then I shut my locker,  turning the corner and walking down the hall to my first period.
It's not like I had anywhere else to be.