The crush

Piper's pov
First day of school! Since the weekend! Ughhhhh I don't want to go!!!! >.< But what if (giant) connor senpai will be there!!! (Cue the nosebleeds and squel) I made my way out of the door and onto the bus.
Hmmmm how should I keep myself occupied. Oh I know. 1 connor.2 connor.3 connor 4-

~cue le timeskip (piper: "WAIT WHAT BUT I DIDN'T EVEN GET THAT MUCH TIME TO- ) (cat:magic of fanfics bro AND NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!!) le magical timeskip continued to when she is at school~

When I got to my school, which is called prison school (XD when u think about it school is a prison though...) I walked in and somehow was late. "Wait what but the clock says I am 20 minutes early!!!" I yelled. "Too bad now sit down and do this shit that u won't need to do in real life and is just plain boring!!!" My teacher said.

"Giant-" "Um sir my name is connor." "I know what your name is your just tall" the teacher said. "ANYWAY DETENTION!!!" the teacher yelled looking like he was constipated. "What did I do!!" The BUG said (Big, Unfriendly,Giant A.K.A BUG.) The teacher grinned evily like the grinch does and spoke "You breathed." The BUG made a wtf face- "I HEARED THAT CAT DETENTION!!!" What but I am the writer and also you broke the fourth wall- "I DON'T CARE DETENTION!!!" UGHHHHHH fiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee. The class looked at their teacher who was yelling at what appeard to be air, which looked very awesome because it was.
"Anyway let me carry on repeating myself but using long posh words which sound really complicated and I could just put it simply so you could understand but nahh anyway blah blah blah blah blah...."
As the teacher droned on and on. I realised something. I WAS IN DETENTION WITH SENPAI (squels and has nosebleed whlist thinking bad thought)

~
Cat/me:I hope you enjoyed that crap i wrote this story is just two people I ship. But I tried to make it how I see things. so yeah! Happy birthday (Indigo:but its not anyones birthday cat: well actually is someones outthere (breaks imto song) somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight someones thinking of m- Indigo: NO THERE WILL BE NO SINGING THIS IS NOT A DISNEY MOVIE!!!!"