✳ F I V E ✳

Selena✳

He knows. He knows now. What ima do? What I'm suppose to say? I look at him and smirk. I walk to the back where I makes my coffee and other stuff.

"Selena, shift over" my boss said.

"Thanks" I mumble. I was so happy but I have to be careful with Odell. 'He knows now' I kept repeating in my head. I push my hair back then put in a pony tail. I went outside to smoke a blunt. I lit it up but someone put it out by smacking it out my hand.

"Opps, I'm sorry" he did his face a cute way.

"Odell leave me alone" I semi yelled

"No Catwoman" he said. "I can't believe this" he shook his head.

"Who you taught it was?" I stood up.

"I don't know. But you look sexy in that outfit at night" he smirk.

"Thanks. That suit is a bit tight for you, I can see your whole package" I whisper to him touching his belt.

"Stop before I tell the police" he said.

"Tell officer Gordon, I don't car" I smile.

"You will" he walk away. I rolled my eyes. Then a black cat came out the garbage. The cat meow and look at me with his green eyes.

"What" I said

"What" I said.

"Meow"

"What's up" I walk up to it. There was a diamond on it's neck.

"Meow"

"I can't do it again" I said.

"Meow"

She look at me deeper. I will do this. Just to make Odell mad.

✳ L A T E R✳

"Nova, he knows" I said to her. She smile at me and wiggle her eyebrows.

"That's good. Now that he knows. He will like you even more" she laughed.

"What happen to spider monkey?"

"Spiderman"she rolled her eyes. We was across the street from this tall building to rob a place. I wanted the money and needed it. " let's go"black cat made her way across. I ran quickly to the other side and waited for her at the front. She went to the back to cut the alarm off.

"Let's get this shit started" she open the door. I made my way to the jewelry section doing what I got to do.

After a little while of getting some shit, I heard someone cough behind me. "Helping yourself out Selena"

"Yes sir Mr.Beckham" I turn around smiling at him.

"Okay, you think I'm playing" he grab me roughly twisting my arm and push me to the wall.

"Mmmmm. Batman, I like it rough you know"I licked my lips.

"I got her Gordon" I look to see the cops all around. He wasn't lying.