How I met them

Author: hey guys!! So..... Basically this is not a truth or dare instead I'll be making a story on how me and the BBB siblings met........ It all starts here....

===========================

It was just another normal day waking up and eating.
But today was different a girl once was being bullied but was saved.

Fizzy's POV

Gee! Another day another school....*sigh*

"Fizzy! Breakfast! Come down now!" My mom shouted

"Coming down" I shouted back.

I went to the bathroom then took a shower. After that I dressed. It was a mini jacket with a school badge then a black skirt and some rubber shoes to match with.
I went down stairs and eat breakfast.

After that I went outside just in time but when I got out I saw in front of me seven look a like boys talking for a minute then looked at me. I shriek so I went back inside and slam the door I looked at the peep hole to see no one.

"I guess they're gone" so I went back outside and rush to go to school

No one's POV

After Fizzy was at the school she bumped into some rookies and was scared.

"Oh! Look what we have here!" A blonde boy said.

"Should we get her money?" The browned boy said.

After that the pull her collar and throw her to the ground. Fizzy didn't knew what to do but stayed silent. A lot of punches was receive by the poor girl.

"......" Fizzy stayed silent.

"This is the final blow!!!!" The blonde boy said and was ready to hut the girls head.

Fizzy was waiting for the hard impact. Instead she didn't, she opened her eyes only to see seven familiar figures in her front. Her eyes widened.

"Why did you hurt her?!" The brown with some yellow sign boy said.

"She didn't even do anything to you! Guys!" The boy with a red sign said

'Who are they?' Fizzy thought as her sight was getting blurry until she passed out all she could hear is beatings and slashes.

The beaten girl woke up and realize she was in a different room.
"Ugh! My head hurts........ Ow......." Fizzy rubbed her fore head and saw that all her injuries are covered with bandages.

"Finally your awake!" A boy with blue and yellow sign said.

"Ugh! Where am I and who are you?" Fizzy asked.

"Oh, I haven't introduce myself. I'm Cyclone nice to meet ya!" Cyclone said with a cheerful tone!

"Oh! But… wasn't there 7 of you guys?" I rub my cheek.

"Ah..... Finally you're awake" The other 6 look a like entered the room.

All of them thought that Fizzy was going to scream. They covered their ears waiting for the loud noise but instead………

"Woah!!!!! There are seven of you!!! And you all look the same!!" Fizzy had shining light reflecting in her eyes..."and..... Thanks for saving me guys" Fizzy said a bit shy.

"Oh..... That's OK!!" They smiled at here and she smiled back.

"By the way? What are your names?" Fizzy looked at each and one of them.

"I'm called Earthquake but you can call me Quake. I'm the oldest of them" the boy with a black and yellow boy said.

"And I'm Thunderstorm call me Thunder for short. I'm the second oldest of them." The boy with red said.

"And you already know me! I'm Cyclone the half old and half young of them" The boy with blue and yellow said.

"Hi there! I'm Blaze. The first youngest of them." The boy with orange said.

"Hey. I'm Ice the second youngest of them." The boy with a Light Blue said.

"Hai!! My name is Thorn. The third youngest of them." The boy with green said.

"Hey there! I'm Solar. The last youngest of them." The boy with a white and yellow glasses said.

"And I'm Fizzy! Nice to meet you all!" Fizzy said with a charming smile.

Since then Fizzy and the siblings start to hang out with each other every time Fizzy gets bullied the siblings will help her. But one day, her warm smile turned into a cold sad face.

"What?!" Fizzy said holding back her tears.

"I'm sorry miss Fizzy but your parents are gone. They said that both of them where in a car crash and hit a big tree." The inspector said.

Fizzy kept holding her tears. And decided to go to the BBB siblings' house.

"Ah Fizzy what-... Fizzy?! Are you OK?" Quake ask

Fizzy's POV

I quickly ran to Quake and hug him causing me to cry on him. I had never been clear of my mind than today. Every one comforted me and the best part is I became a member of their family. I really felt like I have something o wanted to show to them but I don't know how.

And that was how I met them.

~The End~

========================================================

I know right! It sucks!
So yeah basically that was how I met them that was my story.

So don't forget to Vote and Comment!

Bye!!!!!