Chpt 1

"And here in thought I'd have to hide the body, but looks like you're alive...Damn." I heard a disappointed sigh.
I sat up quickly, only to run into something or one and ended up with a headache.
"Ow....." I groaned, laying back on the ground with a hand on my head.
"You could say that again."
I opened my eyes,finally, and looked around. I was outside in a field. To my far left was an old beaten up shack, a forest to my right,and  a face now in my vision.
"So, you gonna lie there all day?" They asked.
"No." I tried to look up at the beautiful summer sky, but they blocked my view. They had on a white t-shirt and gray shorts, shoulder length light brown hair, playful green eyes and a huge grin on their face. I rolled my eyes and frowned. I wasn't interested in trying to have a conversation with them and was more concerned with why and where I was here.
"Who are you?" I asked, maybe they had some answers.
"Beats me," they shrugged. I got the feeling that they was a she, but didn't want to be rude so I continued to refer to them as they. "Wait , were you even listening."
I blushed, now that I'd gotten a better look at them, I had to admit they were kinda nice to look at. They sat beside me, kinda close actually. "As I was saying."They pointed to the shack. "I woke in the shack over there. You were beside me, but you weren't breathing, so I assumed the worse, and dragged you out here. Oh! By the way, I think this might be yours." They handed a leather bound book to me. I wanted to question where they'd been hiding it but I refrained from doing so.

"I don't know if it's mine or not." I sat up and took the book. "I remember nothing."
They sighed dramatically, a broad smile crossed their lips. "We'll allow me to get your registration papers and join the club."
I shook my head. How did I end up with this sarcastic ass?
"You have a key. I thought it might unlock the book." They pointed to my chest.
I looked down,a thin white summer dress, was the first thing that caught my eye. Then I noticed the key.My hair fell into my face, the slight curls and brown colour reminded me of someone else that I wasn't. Around my neck attached with a chain was a key. I picked it up and put it into the lock.
Click.
The book opened.
And nothing exciting happened like you expect.
"Huh, I expect some magic anime protagonist hero shit would happen." They said
Before I had the chance to reply, I collapsed.

I was left hovering between awake and dreams, that dark area that you usually happen to be on when you're still in control of your body but your almost asleep.
"Now this some manga/Anime shit." Said a voice I was beginning to commit to memory, since I doubted that they would ever leave me alone.
I shook my head and looked over at them. Their clothing had changed. Now they wore  a red sweater now, dark jeans, etnies sneakers and a colourful gas mask on their face. Their eyes glowed  a soft green and purple colour.
I glanced down at myself. I wore a blue hoodie, gray jeans, red converse and the necklace. I touched my face, a mask.

My eyes caught movement to my left, from the shadows appeared a girl.Her long hair was pulled over her shoulder and clipped at the end, it's colour matched my own. The ends faded to a black as though her hair was dying. The clip was looked like a Yin Yan, but with Yellow and blue. She wore a light blue and golden yellow parka, with white gray fuzz around the hood, she also wore shorts and red knee high converse. A mask covered the lower part of her face. It was yellow and had a huge smile on it. Her eyes are what intrigued me. They were a sea blue, a golden yellow flame danced from here left eye.
"Finally," she said, her voice was high and slightly annoying, but her next words had a stern motherly tone to them. "Now shut up and listen."
"Wasn't saying anything." I said, holding up my hands in mock surrender. I figured that I shouldn't get on her bad side.
"For the love of gog,Wave." She face palmed.
"Gog?" The other person asked. I was getting sick of not knowing shit.

Did the girl just call me Wave? Something about that word, brought memories back.

"Um....." The girl replied." God?"
"Oh!"
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Keeper,for short." She replied.
"There's a long version?" The other person said.