Intro and rules

I'm going to keep this brief. I'm starting off with two clans to keep this rp steady. You don't know how often I've seen rps where one clan is packed while the rest are empty. Once we've got a fair amount of cats in the clans, it's possible they will split, so that more people get the chance to have high ranks. I may also add the original clans, but in another area. We'll see how things go when the time comes.

Here are the rules, they're just the average ones.

1. There's a max of 15 characters per person.
2. Try to attempt to equally distribute your cats - try to make cats of both genders, in both clans and try different ranks (even elders)
3. No godmodding or Mary Sues, as you all know.
4. Hate the character, not the person.
5. Only kill characters with the creators permission.
6. If your character has kits, but you have 15 characters, you can rp as them until you find someone else to take them over.
7. High ranks require you to be active at least once a week, preferably more. If you aren't active, you will lose them, unless you are off for some good reason. Please tell me personally, but before I take the character away I will check your profile for information.