Plans

IRENE POV

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. It was morning. Dahyun and I have an 'very important' meeting about some things.

We will help each other to steal Seulgi and Momo's hearts because Seulgi is only mine and Dahyun is only Momo's property.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Before morning..

I saw Dahyun come out the door as well. She had her head down. I faced at her and grabbed her with my 2 hands by her arms.

"Hey Dahyun. Coincidence eh? " I greeted and started a conversation with her with a creepy grin formed on my lips.

"..." Dahyun was silent. She has frown in her face, a tear on her cheek and in addition with a cute pout.

"How about I help you to get your Momo and you get with my Seulgi. In short, team up. Deal?" I said with my eyebrow raised, small grin on my face and my hand out to eye-to-eye.

"Deal, Irene unnie." Dahyun agreed, shakes my hand with a nod and with a rather big smile on her face. She wipes the tear on her cheek.

We went back to our rooms.

After that, I ironed Yeri's uniform for tommorow. I just love ironing so much. Haha.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I grabbed a paper and pen to make a plan on how to get Momo and Seulgi.

I went to Dahyun's room, where all her roommates are having a conversation with each other.

Looks like they became closer than before but Dahyun was just sitting so peacefully and listened through all what they talked about.

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside the room and sit down the on the couch in the living room.

I sat beside her.

"How about we get someone to be our pretend-girl?" I suggested.

"Is pretend-girl even a word? But do you mean a disguise..?" Dahyun chuckled like a little kid about the 'pretend-girl' word.

"Yeah, I mean a disguise but who will be our disguise then?" I asked with questionable face.

"How about you get Nayeon unnie? You guys are both visual and looks like the celebrity couple of the town." She answered. I blushed crimson red at that compliment. My cheeks were so hot. I hid my face using my hands.

"But who will be yours then?" I asked.

"Then I will choose among the groups but you have to pick for me though." She said. She thought of who will be her disguise in 3 groups as she put her hands on her temples. "Yeri, SinB and Lisa..? Who will be my disguise in one of those girls then?" Dahyun then continues.

"I will pick... SinB!" I thoughtfully said, imagining how they look together. They look pretty couple-ish for me.

I thought as I slapped Dahyun's butt by 'accident' because of thinking too much.

"BYUNTAE UNNIE! Please stop slapping my butt please!" She raised her voice as she moves my hand from her butt, throw it away and causing me to fall hard on the floor.

"Ouch. Oops. Sorry." I said standing up, brushing the dust, with giggle and a small grin formed on my face.

Her butt was so fluffy and soft! But still, I prefer Wendy's butt.

"Ok.. SinB it is!" Dahyun said, fist in the air.

We went to find our partner.. I mean our disguise. I found Nayeon and Jisoo in the kitchen. They were cooking breakfast. Bacon and eggs.

I grabbed her wrist.

"Are you willing to help me?" I begged.

"Why unnie?" She questioned. She is the oldest of TWICE but I'm still the oldest in all of the groups.

"Are you willing to help me to make Seulgi jealous..?" I continued

"Sure unnie." Nayeon answered. "But what will I do unnie?" She continued.

"Let's pretend to be girlfriends." I said.

Nayeon gasped. Her jaw was wide open.

"Do you agree?" I assured her as I give her a contract paper.

"But how many days or months or years unnie?" She asked.

"How about 1 month? But I'm not sure if we can get her jealous for 1 month." I answered.

NO ONE POV

Jisoo was peeking on the kitchen door. She gasped because of what was happening.

"This can't be." Jisoo whispered to herself, making sure that they did not heard her say that.

She just continued cooking but her mind was full of thoughts about what happened.

DAHYUN POV

I found SinB. She was just on the floor lying while sulking.

"Unnie! But my food!" She said to her Sowon unnie.

"SinB!" I greeted. She was startled so she sitted with a great posture.

"What?" SinB asked, her face was tint pink color.

SINB POV

I felt butterflies on my stomach when I saw her.

"Can you help me by being my 1 month girlfriend?" She asked. My cheeks was pretty much a blowtorch. It was so hot that it even can cook an egg.

"S-sure.." I said, not quite thoughtful.

Wait.. why was she asking me? I thought.

"But why me?" I accidently said. I regretted saying that even thought it was an accident.

"Sorry what?" She didn't listen to me.

"Oh.. sorry nothing.." I said.

She explained all about why will I be her girlfriend.

"Ohhh." I understand.

'So, are you in?" She asked.

"I'M IN" I said. This is my chance to be her REAL girlfriend. I hope I will get her in 1 month. I really hope. If this didn't happen.. Nothing would've happen to us too.