[Chapter 3] Why is the moon so lonely tonight? [Ginoza x Reader]

Hi everyone! :)
Here we are, the final chapter of the short story I've been working on! NO SPOILER, PG13 :D
I'm very happy that you stuck around to see how the events unfold!  Thank you! :* It's
the night! Are we all excited?
This entire moon-story was inspired by the song  
Fallen by Egoist (the ending song for Psycho-Pass 2). First, it was just this Chapter, but it grew to be a 3-part short story.
Enjoy! This chapter is long  enough ;)

(f/s) – favourite song
(f/c) – favourite colour
(f/b) – favourite brand
(h/l) – hair length
(h/c) – hair colour

---------------------

The night of my gig! Wohoo!
Me and Kunizuka were getting dressed in the ladies' dressing room.
"I feel like I'm gonna puke." -Kunizuka said, tuning her guitar.
"Make sure you hold it for Gino!" -I laughed.
"I can't believe he let me come..."
"He doesn't stand a chance against me."
"Unlike Tsunemori..." -she rolled her eyes. "I still don't think she'd last long."

Well, Kunizuka did have a point. That girl was so sweet and innocent. And took more than enough of Gino's shit!
"Is she here?" -I asked.
"Yeah, everyone came."
It was great, that every member of Division 1 was here to cheer me on. My own trainee is a pain in the ass, so I didn't even ask her. And my Enforcers weren't allowed to come out, if I'm on stage! It was a huge disappointment both for me and for them.

I trusted my life with those guys, so 20 minutes on stage I considered as acceptable, but the big boss didn't. Nonetheless, I was satisfied with Division 1's support.
"Let's greet them!" -I said. We still had an hour until start and we weren't the ones who started.

I spotted the group of Division 1 by the bar. Masaoka, Tsunemori, Kogami and Shion waved at our direction.
"Inspector (L/n) ..." -Tsunemori looked at me, a little shocked, but in a good way. "Terrific." -she smiled.
"My, my, look at you!" -Shion took a drag of her cigarette. "That's gonna cloud some hues." She wasn't wrong. My outfit was rebellious. I felt like sixteen again.
I wore knee-length boots, a skirt that was so short it could have been called a belt, the type you'd see slutty school girls wear, and a (f/c) top that ended above my belly button, revealing my navel ring. [A/N: if you don't have one, sorry, but now you do! I can't get everything right! :D There's a reason why you must have it! x]

Kunizuka helped me with my make-up. I looked like a little rock star. And I also felt like one. "Yeah." -Kogami chuckled softly under his breath. "You look great!"
"Thanks..." -I blushed.
"But you're the prettiest." -I heard Shion giving a kiss to Kunizuka behind my back.
"And we have a new boy!" -Masaoka. "I don't think you've met."
"Is Kagari here?" -I heard his name a few times, especially from Kunizuka, but I never had a chance to meet him. I heard he was adorable, though.
"Meet the man of the hour!" -Kogami pulled a short, orange-haired guy in front of him, almost out of thin air.
"Ohhh....." -the guy blushed. "So, you're the famous Inspector (L/n), that puts Gino into his place. You're hot!"
"Aww, I wanna keep him!" -I giggled at Masaoka, and pinched Kagari's red cheeks. "You'd compliment me all day long, wouldn't you?"
Kagari was lusting after me. He was really adorable!
"Too bad, you're an Inspector." -he stuck out his tongue. Okay... That was uncalled for, let alone, childish.
"Pops, what's wrong with him?" -I looked at Masaoka for answer, since Tsunemori was engaged in a discussion with Kogami, and Shion had a make out session with Kunizuka.
"He had a glass of wine before we got here."
"A glass? Or a botlle?"
"He's a light weight!"
That kind of explained.

Soon, it was our turn to play a few covers. My heart was racing as I stepped behind the microphone...

**NO POV - GINOZA**