CHAPTER IV

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up the next day, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, wore a white sweatshirt with a pair of ripped jeans and went down and as expected (F/N) was making pancakes I went running to the coffee table and started eating.
"How are you? I mean you're not sick anymore, are you?"She said in a soft tone.
"Oh no I'm totally fine" I said sending her a reassuring smile..
Actually I still had some cold but it wasn't much compared to yesterday's..
"Okey then.. ah and I'll be ur ride for today Gray said that he's going before everyone cause he's working on something.."she said
"Okey then thank you.."

(Skipping the ride)

"What are you working on?" I asked walking closer to gray from the back.
"Just working on some new beats. Want to take a seat?" He asked not bothering to look at me
"And might as well give you some help." I said smiling.
"Well..I was actually supposed to work with someone..but they're running late. So I guess it's okey?" Gray said taking a quick glance in my direction with a smile before turning back to what he was doing but now with me helping..

"Aaaand stop" he said finally turnin off the beats.
"Wow I'm such a genie, oh and I almost forgot, thank you for the little help my friend.." I said jokingly while side hugging him.
"Excuse you?" He asked looking at me wide eyed
"What?" I asked now laughing
"Im the genie here yo-" he was saying but was cut off by an unfamiliar but very good looking person.
"Hey bud!" He said back hugging gray
"Heyy Jiho" gray said sending him a big smile
"Oh and (Y/N)? Right?" He asked looking at me
"Ah..yes I am" I said with a confused look. How does he know me?
"Nice to meet you, I'm jiho but you can call me Zico. I've heard a lot about you from Jay." He said smiling widely.
"Hello there!" Jay said entering the room with Simon D and Loco trailing behind him.
"Oh speak of the devil!" Gray and Zico said while I just smiled at him.
"What are you doing here? miss me?" Jay said smiling at Zico then coming my way and stopping when he reached the chair beside me and sat down on it and I could see from the corner of my eye that he was looking at me..I couldn't face him at first but then I turned my head to see him smiling at me, so I just smiled back then turned to face the now talking Zico..
"Sorry to disappoint u sweetheart, but Gray is the one who called me in order to help him with some beats he was working on. But I guess someone already did." He said glaring at me jokingly then winked after
"Can you turn on the beats G?" Jay said looking at gray.
"Sure thing" Gray said pressing the button not wasting any other second

The beats came to an end, I looked up from the ground and everyone but Gray was amazed
"Woaah!" Zico exclaimed "Amazing" Simon D said with loco holding his two thumbs up..
"It's so good" Jay said with a very proud expression.. Hearing him say that what we worked on was good, even tough I didn't do that much made me feel so happy, and nervous at the same time "Thanks!" Gray said with a wide smile plastered on his face and I just nodded looking down.
"Aw she's blushing " Zico said pointing a finger at me
"N-no I'm not" I said hiding my face with my two hands
"Aww she's so cute" Zico awed coming closer to me and taking my hands off of my face..his hands were still holding my wrists and we were looking at each other then he started leaning in.. "Don't" I whispered. "Why?" He whispered back with a smirk still leaning in..
A loud bam was heard, which made both of us turn our heads to the direction of the sound, and it was the door.
I looked around the room and Jay was missing "I told you! see now give it to me!!" Zico said holding out his right hand looking at Gray Simon D and loco.. each one of them handed him a 20 000 won ..
I looked at the four guys confused then Gray said "well you see..we had a bet that is..well..Zico told us that Jay likes you and we disagreed..so we had this plan of Zico pretending to kiss you in front of him and see what his reaction is like..and well Jay's reaction says it all.."
"I'm such a genius..wish I had this bet with more people " Zico said laughing
and counting the money he had.
Stupid
"So that's why you came here? not because Gray needed ur help?" I asked looking at Zico "seriously? I don't need help.. as I meant to say earlier I'm the genie here yo-"Gray was saying but again got interrupted by Zico "oh please the genie here is me. I knew that jay lik-"Zico was saying but got interrupted by Gray "but still I am the o-" "No no you don't get it" Zico was saying, but then looked at me. "Aren't you going to look for jay?"
"Oh yes!" I said leaving the room and started looking for jay.
Was he really jealous? does he really like me? What if they were wrong? What if he just remembered that he had something to take care of and went out of the door?..
I made my way to the stairs to start looking for him properly..I was about to go dowstairs when I saw Jay kissing a girl in the middle of the stairs..
Shocked from what I've seen, I walked back slowly so that he won't see me and made my way to the bathroom..
I was so hurt by the idea of him being with someone else..I mean I would've gotten hurt anyway since I had feelings for since the very beginning. But I think that the reason why I feel worse is that I had my hopes up for a second..

For a second I really thought that we could actually be together.

JAY'S P.O.V

"Aww she's so cuute" Zico awed leaning closer to her and taking her hands off of her face..
I felt so angry and jealous. I was jealous of how easily he can hold her hands, and so angry at myself for calculating my every move when I'm with her, and for not being able to tell her how I feel or do anything about it.
I mean,I knew her before him..but he is braver than I could ever be. And there he is holding her wrists and leaning. There she is blushing because of him..lost in his eyes..my friend's eyes..and not mine.
I didn't want to see it..if I saw her kissing my friend I would get hurt so bad. She's the first girl I've ever liked from the bottom of my heart.. I mean I've had crushes before but I never made a move on them, because getting over a crush was easier than actually confessing my feelings. So instead I dated girls who asked me out.. But now that I met her, I just want her and no one else..
But then again, here she is on the chair next to me, looking at a man who is not me, and soon enough kissing him.
I don't want to see this..I slammed the door maybe a little too harshly, and made my way downstairs "Hey how have u been?" A girl perhaps..a dancer? said comin my way "Yeah I'm fine" I was about to go past her when she held my hand and out of the blue she started kissing me..I kissed back to see if I felt something..'nothing' we pulled away breathing heavily "so.. wanna hangout?" She said her palm resting on my chest "no" I said calmly and pushed past her..
I was about to go out of the building, when I remembered that my phone was left in my office. Making my way up again, I bumped into someone I looked up a little bit to see Zico..great.
"Why're you glaring at me huh? did I steal your girl?Huh?" He said laughing and winking at me "what do you mean??" I said confused "well it's obvious that you like her, well maybe just for me..cause no one else seemed to notice.." he said "what do you mean?" I asked again " Nothing" he said glaring at me then looking away "no really I don't understand." I said in hope that he might tell me "well I know that u like (Y/N) " he said wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk on his face "and why would you kiss her in front of me if you knew that I liked her?" I asked getting angry "well first I didn't kiss her. And secondly I did it cause I had a bet with the guys.." he said showing me 60 000 won not stopping his eyebrows from wiggling "so you mean that you didn't kiss her?" I asked with a smile on my face "yes" he said.. "and I think she's got a thing for you as well from the way she was looking at you and how she blushed when u talked next to her and by the way, she went after you when you went out" he added with a serious face.. I was so happy.

The only thing that I thought of doing, was to find her and to properly confess my feelings for her..