Chapter 13

Babe.

What the hell.

"No Kamera, it's Kataon not babe". I breathe out a sigh of relief.

"My place later, say about 7". I sure I  was gonna gag after I saw her wink.

"No thanks, never gonna happen" I smiled looking at him.

I could see Shania looking at me from the corner of her eyes. I didn't butt in on what ever they were in. And I definitely didn't want to have anything to do with Kataon let alone Kamera and Kataon.

"How many times have I said no Kam. We. Are. Never. Happening".  Didn't she had a little of pride in her. " Now to the real reason I'm here". This time he was looking at me.

"Hey babe". I was looking all around to see if he was actually talking to me.

"Thania". I looked up to see Kataon exactly in front of me. I can't say I wasn't red right now.

"Yes". The only thing I could manage to say. "Babe", he said it again.

This time I didn't answer.

" Our secret place later, say round 7:30".

I seriously had no idea at first what he was talking about but then he looked at me and I could know   he was talking about where we were last night.

"Ok I'll be there". I herd whispers all over the room. I could also hear Shania, Hanna and Joanna snickering to each other. So cliché.

"Ok I'll pick you up later. By babe" he planted a kiss on my cheek. Then gestured to the rest of the guys. Before they went to through the door,he stopped and turned back looking at me.

"And oh, this time bring something sexy to bathe in". He blew me a kiss and left with the rest of the guys.

I sure I was red by now. What the hell just happened. I felt eyes all over me. And I also felt a death glare and I know it was from Kamera.

I can sense a new enemy slowly approaching.

Slowly turning around, I see Hanna, Joanna and Hanna grinning at me.
I went over towards them and started a conversation.

About a minute later,we were interrupted by Kamera.

"Practice dismissed". I can practically hear her shout.

This was gonna be a long school year.

*****

I had no idea what happened earlier today. I was leaning up against the car waiting for Shania to get her tongue out if Travis's mouth and her butt in the car.

I swear to God I was gonna hurl or passed out. Did I mention that I was bored.

"Hey baby doll" , I looked up to see a smiling Kataon. "So are we still on for later?" . Later. Oh the lake.

"Yea we are. My I ask what was that all about?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Cheer practice. Kamera. The whole babe thing"

"Oh that". I could see the anger in his face.

"So" I replied dryly. "Explain"

"Ok look,its like this, Kamera and I use to be a fling back in sophomore year. I ended it the summer before senior year. And she still things we're a thing. We never had an actual relationship. It was always sex with no strings attached".

I kept silent.

"I...I ...uhm..." Was I stuttering. Use your words Thania.

"Say something. Please".

"I don't know what to say".

I sighed. A part of me was sad and he other half was, well let's just say happy.

"Ok".

He grinned. Maybe even smile.

"I'll pick you up tonight at 7. Bring a swimsuit". He kissed me on the cheek then with that he got on his bike and drove off.

Getting into the car, I noticed Shania was there. She almost scared the living hell out of me.

"Why so surprised, you were the one hurrying us up".

"Am not surprised Shania. You scared me. I herd her chuckle.

"How long have you been here".

"Long enough to know you'll be midnight skinny-dipping later".

I slapped her on the shoulder.

"Be careful Thania, we don't want Travis going all ballistic on you for hurting his girlfriend now".

I started laughing.

I just realized that we were still sitting in an empty car park.

"What ever let's go home. Daddy's gonna be home early today, he might even cook".

We both started to laugh.

Let's just say that the only thing my dad can cook without burning or turning into something else was Mac and cheese. Before we moved here, back when mom had a job, she would always be out and when dad  was home first,he tried to cook.

We tried to have a family dinner one Sunday where dad decided to cook because according to him,mom was stressed and needed to relax.

He tried to cook noodle casserole.

But it turned out to be something similar to a soup.

Trust me, I'll never live that one down.

"Aren't you gonna drive?"

"Ok sorry. Let's get home to Mac and cheese". We both had to laugh on that one.

With nothing more, I drove off thinking about tonight.

Thinking about Kataon.

******

Ok yall know the drill

Like....... Vote....... Comment