Chapter 10~ I had enough!

After hunter throw me on the bed, he crawled in between my legs and continued to kiss me. Being with him felt so good but so wrong at the same time.

"I'm sorry but I can't." I said while getting up from the bed and pacing the floor back and forth.

"No this is all my fault, I should be the one apologizing not you." he said while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"No it's my fault for kissing you out the blue which probably gave you the idea that I was leading you on." I paused and looked out the doors, towards the balcony, "I'm not gonna lie, kissing you felt so good but wrong at the same time."

"That kiss really was something, something amazing." he said while getting up and walking towards me.

"I guess this can't ever happen again, so I might as well do this..." he lifted my chin with his fingers and kissed me passionately.

I kissed him back with the same intensity and even moan a little.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"You better not be fucking touching her hunter!" That was all I could hear from all the banging on the door Wes was doing.

"If you don't let me in, I swear to god I'll break this door down M." Wes threaten.

Me and hunter broke apart just for him to peck my lips with a smirk on his face.

"Until we meet again, Juliet." He winked and left out of my room past a very angry and red Wes.

Wes turned to me and squinted his eyes. He stormed over to me and lifted my chin.

"Why are you lips swollen?" He said lowly. I ignored his question and just stared at him.

"YOU LET HIM KISS YOU?" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"I mean, we're not dating so... I don't know why that would concern you." I shrugged and push his hand away from my chin.

"But your mines whether we date or not." He growled.

"I'm really tired so let's just talk about this tomorrow." I said while pushing him to the door.

"I'm not leaving until we make up." He stated.

"Please just let me be." I whined.

"I can't." He sighed. "Not even if I wanted to."

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because-"

"Dude, I don't think it's the right time to tell her. Give her some time then tell her." Jake said while he walking in.

"I guess." He whispers. With that he left the room with me wondering what he was gonna say.

"What was that about Jake?" I asked slowly.

"Uhhhh, nothing." He walked backwards towards the door while scratching his neck.

I just blinked at him a couple of times and pinched myself.

"Ok, so this isn't a dream but reality." I whispered to myself.

I looked up to an empty room. And since it was only noon, I decided to go to the lake.