C H A P T E R 6 [✔]

Melissa Anderson

..........*.........

It was now lunch time and we were standing in this long ass que and my poor belly was crying for some grub.

''I know that face Lisa, we almost there." my sister said giggling down at me.

"Hey smart mouth I didn't finish my breakfast this morning" I grumble moving along the line .

As we were making small talk-with Micha teasing me of course-I felt a presence on our side. The boy that helped Micha yesterday was standing next to me.

"Can we help you?" That sounded very rude...meh too bad I don't care.

'' I was uh wondering if I could speak to your sister I uh-'' I interrupted the nervous looking boy.

''She is busy-'' Micha then nudged me.

''Stop it Mel'' she then pushed me forward and shoved her tray in my arms and asked me to get her lunch while walking closer to that boy ''-Hi my name is Michelle but you can call me Micah''

They kept following me on my side, all I could hear was Micah giggling. I didn't like where this was going, I didn't want Micha to have yet another incident so I interrupted their conversation.

''Micah your tray is heavy and I still have to go to the car and fetch my desert'' she huffed and grabbed the tray from me saying bye to the boy and dragging me to the table we sat at yesterday.

''Really? dessert in the car?" she didn't look impressed at all.

"Micha I was just looking out for your best interest okay? and I actually have cake in the car!" Now she looked like she was going to blow a fuse. she was about to say something when Dame came in between us.

"Older sister who looks like an angry tomato and Twin who probably did something she wasn't supposed to do, how are you?" Micha just hmphed and looked at her tray.

"Micha was speaking to a guy earlier on, the one who helped her yesterday when she passed out.-" My buffoon of a twin decided to interrupt me.

''I don't see the problem with that Mellie''

''My dear twin brother, if you hadn't interrupted me then you would've known my concern''

''You guys are discussing me as if I am not here'' Micha said while glaring at us, she sighed and straightened her position.

''Look, guys I appreciate you looking out for me but this time with this one I don't want you guys to interfere okay? I like him Mel I really do, there is something that pulls me to him, like an invisible string is pulling us together'' wow that sounded way too mushy for me.

''You sound like some hopeless romantic Micha"

"Because I am Crystallite, now please give him a chance okay? and if he screws up, I'll let you go all Ninja Mel on him" Okay maybe I should back off and she had used the word Crystallite, Micha always used that name when she wanted to stress a point or wanted a favor. While Dame and I used it when we were in trouble or in need of each others help.

"Fine I'll butt-out... for now. I just don't want the repetition of what happened with M-'' The loud banging of the cafeteria doors stopped me from finishing my sentence and the words of a certain ginger looking right at our table made me sink down on my chair and want to hide under the table.

"MOMMA".....oh god!

Michelle Anderson

My whole body froze when Joshy uttered those words. I saw Mel slowly slouch on the chair and Dame smacking his forehead against the table repeatedly, I knew they weren't ashamed of Joshy, they just didn't want any of the kids to bully me like the last school when they found out I had a kid when I was 16. The whole cafeteria was quiet and Joshy was scanning the room, most definitely looking for me I stood up and the whole cafeteria gasped out of shock.