Chapter 9

A/N: THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE.

After a long consideration, I've decided to put my story on hiatus.

HAHA JUST KIDDING. Of course this is an update. It's my lame, early attempt for April fool's prank. Comment if I got you ;)

Anyway, please let the author rant a tiny bit. I'm very much aware that my English is far from being perfect. It's my fourth language, and it's the worst one. I will try to keep the grammar mistakes minimum, but please guys, don't complain every time I made a mistake. Some people even messaged me just to complain about my grammar. If you want to read something in perfect grammar, then I'll update the next chapter in my native language. How about that? *smirk*

Another thing, I noticed that some people ask whether this story is going to be MPreg or not. Yes, this will be 'another stupid MPreg story', as one of the readers eloquently said in the comment section. I'm sorry that I forgot to add the tag. I've updated it now. I won't mention the MPreg part very specifically, but if it bothers you so much, then feel free to stop reading this story. I try my best to keep updating my stories between the times I write my thesis. I wouldn't appreciate it at all if I update just so that someone can mock my story. I won't tolerate any hate comments, so please refrain yourself from leaving one.

Okay, I'm done with my rant. HAPPY READING NOW!

Hot Ethan. I'm obsessed with this actor (Ed Skrein) -->

Blaine's POV

"What?" I ask eloquently five seconds after Riley blurted out his crazy idea, "Care to repeat?"

"You. Need. To. Help. Me. Get. Away. From. This. Prison." He says slowly as if I were an imbecile, "When I saw you this morning, I knew that you're my only hope. And there won't be any more chance for me in the future to get away from Ethan's clutch."

"Talking about Ethan, where's his crazy brother that came to get you this morning? I don't want him to barge into the room and strangle my neck." I look around the room nervously, ready to sprint out of the apartment if the crazy were shows his face.

Rolling his eyes, he answers offhandedly, "He's in his own apartment."

"Then why don't you run away now that he's not here? Are you dumb or something?"

"He activated the alarm before he left. The alarm will go off if it detects me going out of the apartment. Fucking Ethan installed it after the first time I tried to escape."

Wow. This Ethan dude is intense.

I'd love to make him get angry.

"Okay. So please elaborate more on your escape plan and how I can contribute."

"So I've done a little research about this. Turns out I'm not the first one that wants to run away-"

"I wonder why." I mutter under my breath.

"-But the thing is, those people who tried to run away, somehow the weres always succeeded in finding them and dragged them back to the nightmare that we're currently living. All, except one person. I did further research about this guy and I managed to contact him without Ethan knowing." Riley explains smugly. Well, if I were him, I would be smug too. This Ethan guy is clearly crazy and controlling. It's impressive that Riley can breathe without having Ethan on his back, hovering like a psycho.