Prolouge

Knock knock! "Come in!" Harry exclaimed! "Come in alright!" There's was a figure and it started giggling! "Hi Harry! Your life is a lie!" The figure warned and started laughing again! "Who are you?" Harry asked." You don't need to know!" The figure said! "What do you mean by my life is a lie?"

IN A MEMORY

"Ron, Hermione!" Dumbledore called! "Yes my beloved lord!" They said Together! "Well Ron I need you to say that all the compartments are full and Hermione make something up and when she comes Ron pull out your Wand and you ask are you doing magic?" Dumbledore said stern. "Of course, headmaster!" They said! "Good we don't want him to end up like his father!" Dumbledore claimed! "What do you mean? By father!" Hermione asked. "Don't tell anyone this but he's the father of Voldemort!" Dumbledore said and Ron and Hermione gasped.

END OF MEMORY

"My friendship was a lie! Uuggghhhh I'm going back to Hogwarts!" Harry angrily said. "I should had accepted Draco's Friend offer!" Harry angrily said. "Oh Harry my friends our going! Oh and you can call me Sophia!" The figure said. "Hi Sophia!" Harry said. "Hi also I have a gift and you can apologize to Draco and ask!" Sophia said. "Okay! What's the gift!" He asked. When he asked Sophia gave him the box and he Unboxed it! "My pet snake!" Harry exclaimed! "Yup!" She said. "Your a true Riddle now!" She teased. "I don't need that mudblood and that blood traitor when I have you, your friends and my snake!" Harry proudly said. "Sounding like a Slytherin now!" She laughed!

273 WORDS