chapter seven

Chapter seven :

"Wanna know who I think is perfect?" I lifted my head slightly to look up at him.

Our faces were close to one another and our lips were centimeters apart. Our foreheads were touching and my breathing became very hard. Was he going to kiss me? I don't want to ruin our friendship but he would be my first kiss. Pathetic, I know.

"Who?" I was now one fuc.king inch to his lips. One more word out of my mouth his lips will be on mine.

"You." That's all it took for his lips to brush against mine. We weren't kissing but it brushed against my lips.

He was about to finally connect our lips but my phone began to blast "Strong." By one direction.

Austin and I jumped away from each other and I grabbed my phone.

"Hello? Who is it?" I snapped.

"It's your father Jessica, fix your fucking attitude before I fix it my damn self." He threatened. I gulped down before nodding. Oh wait he can't see if I'm nodding or not.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"Don't let it happen again or else." He was always threatening me.

"Yes father." I whispered again.

"Princess who is it?" Austin asked.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, please don't tell me he heard Austin.

"Who the hell is with you!?" He growled.

Well I'm fucking screwed.

"I'm with.." Shit do I lie to him or what?

"I'm with Zach." Austin quirked an eyebrow at me and I mouthed "shh" he just nodded and ate some popcorn, or what was left of it because of Zach the fat ass he is, ate half the bowl.

"Okay well tell him I'm coming home in two months." That's all he said before hanging up.

"What the hell was that about?"

"Nothing. Just forget about it." I sat down besides him and cuddled next to him.

I can't believe we were about to kiss, so fucking close.

I know Austin and I known each other for a day but it's like those type of friends that you first meet where you like him as a crush instead of a friend.

"Are you okay?"

No.

"I'm fine." I was such a good liar.

"You're lying." I guess I'm not.

"Just leave it alone austin." I snapped. Can't he just fuck off for a couple of minutes?

"If you're going to act like a b.itch I'm leaving." He got up and I know his patients was going down.

"Well you know where the door is." I pointed to the door and he glared at me.

"I thought you were leaving." I smirked.

"And leave you here for two months alone? Are you insane?" Wow he went from pissed to friendly.

"I'm going to bed now, bye." I walked into my room and I heard the front door slam.

I sighed loudly before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

As I spit my toothpaste out I look in the mirror and see a persons reflection.

"Holy shit!" I yelled. I grabbed my phone and when I was about to call the police I hear a familiar laugh.