Stripper Levi x Asexual Reader

It was quite ironic if you think about it, a stripper who had to allow women and occasionally some men touch him, while you worked as a bartender. 

He was from a poor family, a high school drop out, and this was the only way to earn money, and he earned a lot of it. You were studying in college, and this job payed well. And the best part was meeting Levi. 

At first he was quite, and serious; his usual self. But the two of you quickly grew fond of each other. And his emotionless face, changed he smiled, and then the 2 of you started dating.

Being a stripper and having to fake his emotions, he was cool with you being asexual. He was't really into sex, but when no one saw you 2 he was quite the sweetheart. 

Anyways, today was the usual night, him stripping and women of all ages cheering for him, he gives them a fake wink, and grinds the pole. Even more cheers, and they begin throwing money at him. You see a couple of 100s on the ground. 

That's when you see a scruffy man, sit in front of you, "Hey, miss. A Jack Daniels' please?" he looks tired and he places a 10 on the table. "Comin' right up," you pour him a glass with a couple of ice cubes. "Here you go," and with that you hand him his drink. Nodding he takes it, and takes a si. 

This went on for a while, strangers coming in, getting a drink, and then leaving. It was almost closing time, Levi already finished his shift, and was in the changing rooms. This man was the only man at the bar.  And this particular stranger was telling you his story.   

"She left me, 'said I wasn't goof enough for her' the hell's that supposed to mean?" shaking his head, he drinks. You were too busy wiping the counter to be paying much attention, it was late why didn't he leave? Didn't he have any friends? 

You sense him staring at you, and he smirks. "Ya know sugar, you aren't too bad. Hell, you're gorgeous. How 'bout we have a good time, you seem lonely tonight," he goes behind the counter with you, and grips your waist. 

"No, stop-" you protest trying to get him away, no one was here. Where was Levi? Then as if by a miracle, Levi appears. His eyes widen, and at lighting speed he yanks the man off you, and gives him one of his famous kicks, knocking out a tooth. (Poor Eren)

"No, she will have a good time with a pig man like you, and if i ever see you harass anyone in here, you'll be dead." Levi looked so angry, it shocked you,, never had you seen him like this. 

Nodding, he stumbles and quickly leaves. Letting out a sigh of relief, you hug him tight. He smelled of cheap perfume, he was forced to use. But deep down, you could smell his natural musk. 

"Levi.. thank you-" you managed before he cut you. "Y/N, you don't, i would do it again. How dare that bastard, next time I see him, I'll beat his ass-" you cut him off with a kiss. 

"Relax, he won't be coming back. You were pretty scary, and he was way taller than you, but for now let's just go home. " Holding his hand, the two of you leave the place, and began walking to your shared apartment. "I would do that to anyone who's doing that to you, it doesn't matter his height."

As you two get ready for bed, he spoons you. He was always the big spoon, "I love you, Y/N, so much."he whispers in your ear, as you're about to sleep. 

"Me too, Levi. " you whisper, and fall asleep.