Chapter 24

Percy's Pov

I could barely breath, my eyes started to become watery and I felt my knees give up on me.

"Now if you don't want anyone to have the same fate as that monster I suggest you hand the Golden Fleece over"Luke said as he walked towards me.

I looked at him with hatred burning in my gaze. I looked at the small blanket that I was holding. I threw it at him as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Good choice buddy"
"Go rot in Tartarus"I whispered making him turn around and punch me in the face making everything go black.

*********

When I woke up I felt my hands being restrained behind my back. I blinked a couple of times before being able to fully adjust to the lit fire put that was a few feet away from me.

"Percy wake up!"a familiar voice whispered. I slowly looked at the person to only see Grover tied to a small column of wood just like everyone else.
"What happened"I mumbled.
"Well we lost the fleece and now were about to be a free buffet for Kronos so not much!"
"Wait that means he's really gone"
"Look I know your sad about it but don't let his sacrifice go to waste!"Annabeth said.
"Ok so who's the leader"I asked making me get glares from everyone.
"M-Me?"
"Well who else!!?"Grover whispered/yelled. I looked at Luke who was talking to one of his workers.
"Grover turn your hands toward me"
"Um ok"he answered. I searched in my pocket and found my pen which I took out.
"Ok I see what your doing here but just know I would like to keep my hands"he said before closing his eyes. I clicked to pan making it turn into a sword and it cut the ropes that held Grover's hands.
"Um guys I think we have a problem"Annabeth said. I looked towards her to see her pointing to her watch which indicated that it was 11:57pm.
"We gotta get Autumn out of here"she added but Grover's eyes widened in fear.
"You might want to advance your watch of three minutes because Autumn is well not looking like herself right now"he said pointing to where Autumn was being held captive like the rest of us except Autumn was missing and she was replaced by a giant wolf.
******************************************************************************************************************************
A/N: hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating as usual as I used too but I promise I will update or try to update every 5 to 6 days.
Anyway I hope you enjoy and if you have any ideas on what happens insert in the comment box please because I need help!!!😰😅😅😁😁😁

Thanks!!!