The first meeting

She was there riding  scooty . Although she is fat there is a fabulous glow which makes her different from others.A girl which is full of joy and is said to be the "QUEEN OF ATTITUDE" . she had a freind named aksh and was the shadow of the girl.   Aksh. Shouted the girl while she was talking to her boyfriend mujahid pathan you know they had a very different story . Mujahid was smart and dashing and alzara the girl wanted to become his girlfriend . Alzara met with a bet with aksh that one day this boy will fell in love with me. And this only happened mujahid proposed alzara on the valentine 's evening and then they were happy. But you know the pairs are made in heaven. Alzara and aksh had a very keen interest in riding scooty . A boy called them although he didn't knew their name he simply shouted . Alzara look someone is calling us. Ohhh plzzz aksh dont uh think that we are famous enough. Everyday we atleast get a proposal by someone aksh just leave him .

Ohk as uh wish so pagal.
Hey I m not pagal u r the pagal.
Stupid alzara just look at him how dashing he looks I think we should listem to him once plzz alzara .
Okay now don't black mail me come let's meet him.