EXTREME CUTENESS INCOMING

After Joey left, Bonnie looked at the clock, it was time to give Bendy his medicine. Bonnie grabbed the medicine while Bendy was sleeping like a little satanic angel (lol what did I just type?!). Bonnie lightly tapped on Bendy's shoulder. He woke up and looked scared to death when the saw the medicine in Bonnie's hand. Bonnie poured the medicine in a spoon and tried to get Bendy to drink it, but turned his head everywhere. After 5 minutes of trying to get Bendy to drink the medicine Bendy got annoyed and Bonnie had to end up chasing him around the whole room! After a while Bendy started getting really tired and he fell asleep again. Bonnie finally got to give him the medicine. He woke up after a few minutes and they both were sitting there with nothing to do, then Bendy sneezed again. He only sneezed one time and very softly in his blanket. Bonnie looked at him, he was sitting there looking at the ground with tired eyes. He sneezed again in his blanket. Bonnie kind of smirked, but trying to hide it. He fell asleep again. Bonnie sighed and hugged him, and she fell asleep to.

Sorry for the short chapter, don't kill me just because it is eleven at night and I can barely open my eyes XD.