6-our pasts'

(A/B• peep the giant Jinyoung in the back👀👀)

Youngjae POV
Man, I love the feeling of the wind combing through my hair. And listening as yells and threats are being screamed at me, it's quite beauti- "WHAT THE THE HELL!?!" I officially woke up from my deep sleep to see that I wasn't in the cave anymore, but brung varied the the forest by no other than Jaebum. "Don't worry," he said "we're almost there!"
"AND WHERE THE FUCK IS 'THERE'?" I shouted. "You'll see!" Jaebum shouted.
I looked behind us to see a different groups of ghouls chasing us. Jaebum noticed me looking at them and reassured me by saying "They're just some bandits that got angry when I protected my territory. We'll lose em' soon." And soon enough we had lost them at a fairy ring by running the opposite way than them. (A/N• a fairy ring is a circle of trees, it's really cool.)

After a while Jaebum started to loose steam and slowed down at a river bank. He put me on a rock as he collapsed into a nearby grassy field. I went to go lay next to him, both of us staring at the clouds. "For some reason," I started as Jaebum turned to look at me as he tried to catch his breath. "I feel like it's a good time to let you know about my past and my life and such." Jaebum just nodded, signaling for me to go on.

"Well, lets see... for a really long time when I was about twelve all the way up to when I was in my senior year of college I had..." I shuffled in my spot a little bit as Jaebum sat up and looked me in the eyes. "I had... chronic depression. I hated how I looked, I hated my sexuality, I hated everything. But, the one thing that kept me going was knowing that one day I could have someone that understood, that knows what it's like to nit know what you're doing with your life and what you want to do. Fore example, at least in my case, live or die." I started to tear up a bit then Jaebum grabbed my hand and kissed it. I looked at him confusedly. "I'm glad you stayed strong with those words because you're not alone, I went through similar things." I then shifted my weight towards him so I could give my full attention to his story.

Jaebum POV
"When I was a kid I was physically abused by my dad and verbally abused by my mom. I had an older sister, her name was Ineya." I pointed to the tattoo on my right arm. She had flowing brown hard and dark hazel eyes with slight pink-ish lips with the brightest smile. "U-m" Youngjae said looking at me. "I'm sorry but, did you say, w-was?" He looked like he was about to start sobbing. "Yeah, I did. She was eventually sexually assisted by my father. She was the sibling in my family who had for some reason, not gotten a kagune. Even though all of this happens to her she still smiled and said "Every thing is going to be okay Jae!"

"But what I didn't know is that all of that had happened and one day she decided to tell me when I was about thirteen and so we ran away into the forest, right in this spot. But of course, my parents were one of the best ghouls to ever live. They tracked us down and our father told us to choose who died." My breath hitched. "My sister, Ineya sacrificed herself for me. Her last words to me were, "Go home, Jaebum. Live a better life than either of us could."
"She then died in my arms. Even thigh my parents killed her they were still angry and punished me." I released my kagune and point at the bases of each one of them where they had been ripped. "He tore cracks into the bottoms of my kagune. And although I can still fight, the damage was critical." I could then start to feel hit tears rolling down my eyes as I retracted my kagune back in. I then felt tear soaked lips on mine. I looked to see Youngjae in tears as he kissed me gently. He pulled away and said.

"I'm glad you told me that. And now I can feel why you're so tsundere and outgoing than most people I've met. It's because you're living a better life. You're fulfilling her wish, Jaebum. You can face her now. You can finally breathe!" I started to full on sob, like...extreme ugly cry sob as I looked up at the sky and yelled, "IM NEVER ALONE, INEYA!!! I PROMISE YOU THAT ILL CONTINUE LIVUNG AND IM GONNA LIVE WOTH THE PERSON RIGHT HERE!" I said as I shook Youngjae back and forth while still looking up at the sky. "AND IM NEVER GONNA REGRET ANY OF IT!" I then hugged Youngjae in tears, but were they bad tears? I don't even know. But that's okay, I guess.
"Okay." I said. "We should get movin' there's a town nearby here so we can just walked on an old path over there." I pointed at a small hill that had a long, skinny path on it. "Alrighty!!" Youngjae said enthusiastically. "You start walking I'm gonna walk I little slower cause I'm still tired."

"Okay." Youngjae replied.
After he was a few feet away from me I picked some flowers until I had a bouquet and walked towards a beard by boulder the was sitting bold, and tall on the side of the path, Youngjae had stopped to read the words and then suddenly put his and and forehead to it saying some deep prayers. "I guess you found here grave that I made." He turned to look at me as I eked over and put my arm around he waist. I dropped the bouquet at the base of the boulder and kissed the words, "I love you, Ineya."

The Words Read: " For Ineya: I'll never forget you. You really take after the great Hideyoshi. I hope you're living a better life, too. I will someday. Don't worry about me! I can do it!! Fighting!!!!
IN LOVING MEMORY OF IM INEYA"
----------------------------------------------A/N
I'm sorry this was so long, I got caught up in the feels.
was this a ////filler\\\\ or...???AND DID U SEE MY HUDE REFERENCES "go home" AND "hideyoshi" ON THE GRAVE STONE MAN OH MAN MY FEELZ R IM PAIN!.$:&;828437383
-🛑noe le stop sign🛑