Chapter 3 - I can't get over him.

Hey guys! It's @emilyjayne2013 here! I'm co-writing this story with @LamPayning.

I hope you all enjoy this book and maybe check out my own works?

Thank you!

Emilyyy xoxo

Niall's POV

I woke up the next morning and my thoughts were surrounded by Zayn. I couldn't get his voice out of my head. The way he said my name. The way Zayn kissed me. The way he thrust his hips into me. Everything.

I got up, out of bed, although I had nothing to do, and headed into the living room in my boxers. I rubbed my eyes and saw Josh in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning mate. How you feeling today?" I looked up to meet the eyes of a concerned Josh and sighed.

"I'm feeling shit actually mate. I just need to forget about him, now." Josh knew just as much as Il did, that I wouldn't be able to do that, and I just couldn't. How could someone miss a person, that they knew for three days? I shook his head. I didn't want to eat. I wanted Zayn, but I knew that wasn't happening anytime soon.

I sighed again and headed back into my bedroom. I slipped on some clean underwear, some jeans and a polo shirt. I went in the bathroom, brushed my teeth and styled my hair. When I was done I went back into the living room.

"Josh. I'm going out. Do you want to come with? I'm just going to drive into town and have a walk around. I need to get out of here." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This wasn't good for me at all. I was going insane. Why was this boy clouding my thoughts? I couldn't do anything without being reminded of Zayn.

"Yeah, I'll come mate. Let me just grab my keys." I waited by the front door as Josh ran into his room and grabbed what he needed. "Let's go!" He opened the front door and jumped into the drivers seat.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Listening to what's on the radio.

I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away

I want you back

I want you back

My neighbors think I'm crazy

But they don't understand

You're all I have

You're all I have

At night when the stars

Light up my room

I sit by myself

Talking to the moon, tryin' to get to you

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too

Or, am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon

I'm feeling like I'm famous

The talk of the town

They say I've gone mad

Yeah, I've gone mad

But they don't know what I know

'Cause when the sun goes down

Someone's talking back

Yeah, they're talking back

At night when the stars

Light up my room

I sit by myself

Talking to the moon, tryin' to get to you

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too

Or, am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon

Ah ah ah

Do you ever hear me calling?

Ah ah ah

'Cause every night

I'm talking to the moon, still tryin' to get to you

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too

Or, am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon

I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away.

I felt tears falling dwn my face. I related to this song so fucking much. I shook my head covering my eyes with my hands. I felt Josh immediately pull over so I flew out of the car accidently crashng into someone. I pulled them over with me falling on top of them.

"I-I'm s-so so-sorry!" I sobbed.

"Um, it's okay" A familiar voice mumbled. I looked up and saw warm brown eyes. As soon as I looked up, I saw the panic flood across his face and his eyes. I frowned, and grabbed his wrist as he was about to run off.

"You sound familiar. Have I seen you before?" He shook his head almost immediately and tried to escape again. I tried to think of where I had heard that voice before. It was a husky british voice.

My jaw dropped and my heart was in my mouth when it came to me. I realised where I had heard that voice before.

"L-Liam?!" I cried. I had more tears falling down my face. If Liam was this close, does that mean Zayn's here too? I looked around, to see if I could see him, but I couldn't see him anywhere.

"Zayn isn't here. Niall." Liam mumbled. I couldn't believe it was actually him. I was shocked that Liam knew I was looking for Zayn. How did he know? It's been months.

"H-How did you kno-know?" I hiccuped. I couldn't express my feelings right now. In all honesty, I wish I bumped into Zayn. Though, I wouldn't know what to say to him.

"I can see it in your face, Niall. In your eyes. You're broken. You never looked like this, um, before." I felt another tear slip down my face as I recalled the memory of the day I was freed.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked frowning

"He told me to say goodbye" the voice said and as soon as I heard the door close. It felt like someone had punched me so hard in the gut and I couldn't breathe. I thought that Zayn cared, but he had just used me.

I raised my hand and removed the blindfold, my eyes welling up with tears. I looked around the room but it looked plain and random, unlike the first time.

I looked down at my body noticing that I was still naked. My bottom lip quivered as I tried to fight back the tears. I had the feeling that something like this would happen, but still deep down I hoped that Zayn wasn't like the others.

I turned stepping on the ground and then stood up letting the covers slip from my body. My body was still a bit numb, but I ignored it and limped towards the bathroom, or the door on the left like the boy had said.

Once I was in the bathroom I burst in tears, crying and sobbing. I should have expected this but I still couldn't help but cry. I slid against the door, staring at the tiled wall in front of me. I hugged my knees to my chest and rested my forehead on top of them.

"Niall? Niall? Hellooo?" I blinked back a few tears, hundreds already escaping.

"I-um, I need to go." I didn't bother to wait for his reply as I ran off. I needed to get out of here. I can't do this.

Soooo Here is Alessia! I just want to thank Emily for writing this chapter. And yes go check her stories, she is a really good writer!

If you want to ask me questions, send me a message or contact me here: @LamPayningx on Ask.Fm

See you soon!

-Ale xx