Chapter 2

Madison's POV

I walked into the smoothie bar with Bloom. Talia wanted me and her to talk about something. We spotted her. We sat down. "What's up Tali?" I said, giving her a nickname. "Don't call me that. Please," She said. "What do you know of the Dragon's Flame?" She said. I think Bloom fell on the floor, because Talia chuckled and Bloom got up. "Anyway. Do you have the Dragon's Flame?" She said. "No. We don't. Sorry." I said and walked away with Bloom. I saw a confused Talia behind me. "What was that for! You know, maybe we could of found more anwsers to our power!" Bloom said once we walked out. "She probably was lying. We should of never came here." I said. I walked away. "What's the matter, Flame holder." I hear Icy say. "Magic Winx, Enchantix!" I shout. "Madison, Fairy of the Dragon's Flame!" I shout. My wings appear. "Fire Blade!" I shout. I blast fire at Icy. "Ice Sheild!" She shouts. "Ice Crystals!" Icy shouts. I blocked it. "Crystal Colidum!" Someone shouts. It get their attention, as well as mine. I saw a blue crystals shoot in the air. I flew up. Hitting them instead of me. They fell to the ground. I see the three girls from yesterday. "Who are you?" I ask them. "I'm Talia, Princess of Xeris." She said. "Iris, Princess of Ephedia." Iris says. "Auriana, Princess of Volta." Auriana said. "Like the girls from the other day!" I say. "I'm Katy, Fairy of Love." I said. Obviously lying. I think they bought it. I flew off. I changed back. "I can't believe I lied to her." I saw Talia. She was staring. "Hi..." I said and waved. She had her arms crossed. "Ive... gotta fly, bye!" I said and ran off. I ran to a secert location "Portal, take me to Alfea!" I say. A portal appears. I see the three Princesses come through as well. "What the! Get out of here!" I shout. The nod their head no. Great, now I've got two Princesses, who aren't even faires. What am I gonna do?