チャプター12 (Chapter 12)

A few weeks passed and Miku was up and moving around again. Her recovery was incredible. If we hadn't have gotten to her when we did she wouldn't have made it out alive. We all gathered up in the living room and sat down. "Hey. We haven't sang in a while. Why don't we sing now?" Miku asked. We all nodded and I went to get my guitar. I brought it in and began to play. Everyone began to sing. It was amazing. All if our voices coming together and blending so well. It was harmony.

"Good times. Good times." I said. "Now that we have relived an old memorie let's plan on how we are gonna take down Luka." Gakupo said. We all nodded. "What if all we needed to do was to get our hands on Hatzune and destroy her?" I suggested. "That's not a bad idea. If hatzune is in out posession then Luka is under our control!" Gumi said. "So we have a plan. Get inside, take Hatzune, and Luka is under our control. Let's do it!" I said. Everyone nodded and we got ready for the final fight.

"Hey Kaito. You and Miku are gonna go after the clone while me and the others are gonna provide a distraction." Len said. "I guess that will work. I'm ready to get this over with." I said. "Hey Kaito. I have an Idea. What if we go after the clone and everyone else distracts Luka and her forces." Miku said as she walked in. Me and Len looked at eachothet. We had the same idea that she did. "Sounds like a great idea Miku." I said. She smiled and began to get dressed. "I'll leave you two alone." Len said. He walked out of the room and closed the door.

"Hey Kaito. I wanna say something." Miku said. "What is it?" I asked. "If we don't come out of that place alive....or if I'm captured and killed....I just want you to know....thank you for making a girl like me so happy. You helped me see the bright side of being a Vocaloid. I love you Kaito. So much." Miku said. She began to cry. I hugged her. "Miku. I love you too. I promise I will bring you back. I will bring all of us back." I said. I kissed her and wiped her tears away. "Let's end this. Once and for all." I said. She nodded and we went into the living room.

We all loaded up in the car and headed out to find Luka. We all had a plan and it was to get the clone and put Luka away for good. We got to her hideout. "So what's the plan on getting in?" I asked. Gakupo looked at me. "We aren't getting in. You are." Gakupo said. Len hit Miku and knocked her out cold. "Miku!!" I shouted. At that moment Rin knocked me out as well. I woke up and was sitting in a room and Miku was tied up behind me. "Well then. I guess you all helped me after all. Thank you Gakupo." Luka said. "Damn you! You betrayed me!" I shouted.

"Now now. Calm down V3. I'll make sure you won't be alone. You will have the same fate as 01 over here." Luka said. "Luka I have just one request." Gakupo said. "Anything my dear." Luka said. He reached for his sword. "Your life!" He said. He swung at Luka and she fell to the ground. Gakupo cut me and Miku loose. "Go now! Find the clone and kill it!" Gakupo said. I nodded and me and Miku took off. "So where can we find her?" I asked. "The lab. She's in there." Miku said.

We ran to the end of the hall but someone was in our way. It was that girl Ia that Gumi was fighting. "You go no further than this 01 and V3. You die here." Ia said. "Move over." A voice said. Gumi stepped in front of me and Miku. "Guess if you want something done right you do it yourself. I'll take care of her. Go for the clone." Gumi said. Me and Miku went around the two and went for the lab door. We got there and I kicked the door in.

"There she is!" Miku shouted. I went and picked her up and Miku got Lukas attention. "Hey Luka. Look who we got? Looks like you have to surrender now." Miku said. Luka looked out of the window and Gakupo had a blade to her neck. "Haha. Did you think it was that easy? Well while you were gone I made a few adjustments." Luka said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Hatzune! Attack!" Luka shouted. At that moment the clone kicked my back and front kicked me in the face.

"Kaito!!!" Miku shouted. I faded out of consciousness. It was all up to the gang to end this. It was all up to Miku.