Chapter 1: Curiosity

Welcome To The All Knowing Luna Lovegood!

Once again I have hit a writers block on my older stories so I'm starting a new fic. Again.

This is going to be a Drinny fic but it's also going to be a slash pairing in the story as well. I support the LGBT community to the fullest as I have family and friends that are a part of it and I have nothing but love for them. Love is indeed love, and no one should be ashamed of who they are, who they feel they are, or who they want to love.

So here we go!

Don't own the Harry Potter world. J.K. Rowling does.  I just like to play in it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 2021: JUST SO YALL KNOW, ALL OF THE STORIES POSTED ON HERE WERE WRITTEN BEFORE SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED CAME OUT TO BE A TERF AND DISAPPOINTED US ALL, SO MY VIEWS AND STANNING OF HER HAS VERY MUCH CHANGED. PLEASE DISREGARD ALL PRAISES I GIVE HER IN MY INTROS. THANK YOU!!

The truth about love comes at 3am

You wake up fucked up and you grab a pen

And you say to yourself

I'm gonna figure it out, I'm gonna crack that code

Gonna break it break it down

I'm tired of all these questions

And, now it's just annoying

Cause, no one has the answer

So I guess it's up to me

To find the truth about love

As it comes, and it goes

A strange fascination with his lips and toes

Morning breath, bedroom eyes on a smiling face

Sheet marks rug burn, and a sugar glaze

The shock and the awe that can eat you raw

If the truth about love

-Pink The Truth About Love

"Come on, just do it."

"How bout no?"

"It's just a silly fortune. You act as if she is going to kill you or something."

"It's barmy, I don't want to be a part of it."

"Awh come on, it'll be fun. What are you? Scared that she might predict something you won't like?"

"I am not scared!"

"You just beat Voldemort two months ago and now you're acting like a little bitch."

"Really Gin? You called me a bitch? How very lady like of you."

"Who says I'm a lady? You're probably more of a lady than I am."

"True. I do look good in your shirts"

"Which reminds me, I need my blue one back please."

"But the neckline on it makes my chest look absolutely gorgeous!"

"And it makes my cleavage look good, which is why I want it back!"

"Fine! Whatever! Can we just get this shit over with? I really don't want to be here."

Ginevra Weasley and Harry Potter approached the home of Xenophilius Lovegood, editor and chief of The Quibbler. They were there to see Ginny's best friend, Luna Lovegood. They were two of the many Hogwarts students she was to see this week.