Inside of rapmonster's boxers

he just glared at you when you came out from the shower.
y/n: why are you staring at me like that?
rm:beacuse i can  and beacuse i want to.
Y/n:Well..that's kind of creepy..

You walked in to your and rapmons bedroom and laid down on the bed and almost fell asleep when you heard some noises, you opend your eyes and saw namjoon standing there..

NJ: Can we cuddle?
Y/N: i dunno, how many things did you break today?;)
NJ: Just your ass..
He said and sat next to you on the bed. He started to stroke his hand from your neck to the end of your back, you knew what he wanted but you was not that easy this time.
Y/N: You are a bad boy today huh?
NJ: Maybe, if i get that booty i can be nicer to you ma' lady.
He started to sit on your stomach and suddently grabbed your boob.
You moaned out loud and he started to pull his fingers in and out of you, you liked it and told him that you was ready for the big pleasure.
Your moaning got louder as he slowly pulled his big cock in and out of you.
"Faster.." you said quietly  and he did exactly as you beg him for, he made it faster and both of you cum.
You sucked hos dick and after he licked you.
You started to cuddle and both of you fall asleep.

The end~