Sports Tryouts

*Morning*
3rd POV:
Lucy woke up and did her normal routine. She cooked breakfast amd ate with the boys. Still the same but today they didnt have any lessons since its their Sports Tryouts so no lessons Until Next week.

Lucy's POV:
Its Sports Tryouts today and i have to get ready. The announcement bell rang

"Lucy Heartfilia may you please report to the Auditorium" said the speaker so I did as i was told they all said that i should be the next captain but i insisted on playing Basketball so they found a way to let me join.. if u get picked.for basketball i can still join but on games Er-chan will take my place so i agreed. The part of our routine was Levy, Wendy, Lissana, Mira, Er-chan, Cana, and Juvia.

After that i went to the gym amd saw the basketball players. I joined and became the running for Captain so i will be the next captain next year. And i also saw Natsu, Sting, Rogue, and Laxus there. They say that the others were on soccer.

What a day... all other sports clib asked me to joined them but i declined. Who the hell would agree on that. And finally it was Luch time. As usal i ate with my friends. We talked about stuff and cheerleading practices for the group competetion, costumes, and many more. We also got a note that we need to perform next week during the program. After that we went to gym class we were playing Basketball so it excited me. I was the only girl who decided to play all the other girls didnt but only made other sports.

I was getting off the hook on both defemse and offense. Not.letting our opponent score. In the end we won.

They now know my real color.

After that we took a 10 minuite break and took our showers. Like always i went to the dorm and went to sleep.