Chapter 2

-Your POV-

 As you came back to your senses you realized that Ronald was carrying you and you started to blush. Then the questions came. Why am I at the dispatch? Did we finish the reaping? Why was Ronald carrying me in the first place? You had so many questions but not enough time to ask all of them. 

 " Why are we here Ronnie?" You asked him.

 "Something went wrong on the reaping. I had to bring you back because you were injured."

 Now that you started to think about it the back of your head really started to hurt and so did your side. Ronald started to put you back down but once he let go you started to fall. He took notice of this and picked you up again. 

 "Whoa, I'm sorry (y/n). I didn't think you would fall."

 "It's okay."

 At this moment Eric started to walk away and to report what happened to Will. 

 "Hey (y/n), can I take you out for a drink or something later?"

 "Yeah, I would like that." You replied to him. "I need to stop by my house to change though."

 "Alright."

 Ronald took you back to your house so you could get changed. 

 "Here's the TV remote if you want to watch something."

 "Thanks."

 You went upstairs to get changed. You made it up the stairs alright and you seemed to have regained some of your strength. At least I can walk now. You thought. You changed into a black shirt with some black pants and black high-heeled boots. You decided to put your long (h/c) hair into a ponytail and walked back downstairs. Ronald was watching the game. It was the Saints vs. Bears. The score was 23-14 and the Saints were winning. He saw that you were waiting so he turned off the TV and walked over to where you waited. He started to stare at your figure. The clothes you picked out were very form fitting. You noticed this and started to blush. He did too. He offered you his hand.

 "Should we go?" He asked you.

 "Yeah." You replied.

                                                                         -Ronald's POV-

 I held out my hand to her and she accepted it. I was so happy. I was going to take her out to the nicest restraunt I knew. 

 "Hey Ronald?" She asked me. "How are we getting to this place?"

 "You'll see." I replied.

 Once I answered her question I saw that a car had pulled up. I told the driver where we were headed and he responded with a weird laugh.

 "Heh heh heh heh." Laughed the driver. That voice sounded oddly famillar. So did this car. (y/n) must have realized this too because at the same time we both shouted.

 "UNDERTAKER?"

 "Heh heh Hi Ronald! Hi (y/n)!"

 "Undertaker since when are you a car driver?" I asked him.

 "Since just now."

 "Well okay. Can you bring us to the restraunt?" 

 "Yep!"

 "Alright then let's get going."

                                                   (Timeskip brought to you by Death The Kid)

 Once we were at the restruant I walked (y/n) up the stairs. When we entered we heard a very famillar voice calling our names.

 "Ronald! (y/n)! Over here!"

 We looked around and saw Grell sitting at a table with Will. No way were Grell and Will on a date. Well there's a first time for everything I suppose. We walked over to their table with confused looks on our faces and sat down.

 "Hello." William said.

 "Can I ask why you two are on a date?"

 "We are not in fact on a date this is a casual business dinner to discuss how far behind this idiot is." 

 "He's just kidding of course. We're on a date." Grell said.

 Will just sighed and played along.

 "Have you ordered yet?" I asked them.

 "No we haven't." Replied Grell. 

 "I'll call over a waiter." Said (y/n). 

 (y/n) called over a waiter and we ordered. Will said that he had to go to the restroom and Grell decided to go along with him. She gave me a wink as she left as to say tell her how you feel now. I took adavntage of the situation and started to confess to (y/n).

 "Hey (y/n)?"

 "Yes Ronnie?"

 "I have something to tell you."

 "Okay what is it?"

 "I like you."

 She didn't say anything for what seemed like the longest two seconds of my life.

 "Ronald how can I be sure that this is real. Knowing what kind of guy you are I don't know if I can trust you."

 "Please (y/n). Give me a chance."

 "Fine. I like you too anyway."

 I was relieved when she said that. I am now (y/n)'s boyfriend!