Chapter Twenty-Four 👐🏽

🤔 24 🤔
| Aaleeyah Petty |
After we practically ran through Forever 21 and picked out every outfit we could get our hands on, I decided to take Cyn to get some lunch at our favorite place, National Coney Island, I ordered the breakfast special even though it was only 2:00 in the afternoon. I had just got done putting Cyn hip to what had happened earlier at the mall between me and Langston. "I still can't believe that bitch ass nigga said that to you, you want me to kill him?" She asked.

"Although that sounds hella tempting, I cant let you do that." I said.

"Why the fuck not?" She asked.

"Because, im honestly not stressing that nigga anymore. I mean I aint gonna lie what he said to me did hurt, but I gotta get over it somehow and someway soon. I'm finna start doing me for a while, until I feel like anybody is worthy of my time. Langston has worn me the hell out. I've done so much for him, just to get treated like garbo." I said

"I feel you. Now, we have to celebrate this glorious moment you are finally single and ready to mingle and you are also over your ex now which is a bonus, because that's too much extra baggage and shit." She said, laughing.

We sat at Coney Island for another good 20 minutes before paying and then leaving. We drove back to my house and just chilled for the rest of the night until I had to drive her home. "Thanks for today best friend." She said. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before she got out the car. I seen her brother sitting on the porch, smoking. This nigga is never sober.

He nodded his head at me and I smiled. "Come take a ride with me." I said, smiling.

He hugged his sister and came towards my car. He hopped in the passenger side and passed me the blunt he was smoking on. I took a few hits of it before peeling off. "Where we finna go?" He asked.

"Nowhere special, just wanna take a drive." I said, smiling.

"Thats cool. But, you lookin mad bothered right now? Wanna talk about it?" He asked. "You can tell me anything." He added.

I sighed. "Well when your sister and I were at the mall today, I ran into Langston. He basically dogged me the fuck out. He just said some pretty hurtful things and it got me thinking, like am i really that kinda person or something you know?" I vented.

"What he say?" He asked.

"He basically told me once I left him he was done with me and didn't want shit else to do with me, he said my loyalty wasn't shit because of me walking out, but what was i supposed to do? I was fucking scared man, I remember the day I left him like it was yesterday, he came into the house covered in blood, he just straight up came out and told me he killed someone, I had to leave. What if he put a bullet in my head because of something minor, you know. I did right and walked away, I could've stayed and lived the rest of my life in fear, but I wasn't going too, I wasn't about to stand for it." I said.

Kentrell didn't say anything, he pulled out a blunt and a lighter and placed the blunt between my lips and sparked it. I needed this, and he knew I did. "I can tell you needed this." He said.

I took a long hit of the blunt and just let the feeling of being high take over me. I loved being high, it made me feel great, I didn't stress about shit as much, and I would finally be at peace when i'm high. The whole time Kentrell and I were just driving around, talking and smoking. I was ready to go home but I didn't want to be alone for the night so I invited Kentrell to stay the night and keep me company.

We got to my house and I immediately ran to my room and changed into some comfy PJ's. Kentrell walked upstairs behind me and sat on my bed, sparking a fourth blunt. "You got a spare bedroom or something i can sleep in?" He asked.

"You can sleep in my room, in my bed, I know you aren't on some dumb shit and besides I feel comfortable around you." I said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"I'm positive, honestly." I said.

He climbed in the bed next to me and laid down. I wanted to be held, so I cuddled him. I needed to feel some sense of security. Being with him made me feel safe, for some reason. I enjoyed his company, he didn't judge me, he listened, he actually cares about the way I feel, that's something no one has ever shown me.

 I enjoyed his company, he didn't judge me, he listened, he actually cares about the way I feel, that's something no one has ever shown me

|Kentrell D. Gaulden|

I looked over at Aaleeyah and watched her sleep. She was way too beautiful to be broken the way she is. I wanna get myself more involved with her, but I'm a thug I ain't tryna fuck her over and fuck her mental up more than what it already is. I wrapped my arm around her waist and rubbed on her back, I needed to cherish this. I laid back on the bed and scrolled on my phone with my other hand, I was on Instagram until I got a phone call. The ID said Don't Answer, I knew that was Nene, my ex bitch. She ain't called me in months, the fuck she want? I answered and didn't hesitate cutting into her rat ass. "The fuck you want bitch?" I said.
"I miss you, come through daddy." She said.
"Fuck I look like? Bitch bye." I said.
"Kentrell pleaseeee?" She whined.
"We not on a first name basis no mo bitch. Its youngboy to you just like it is to everybody else." I said.
"Why are you doing this to me? You're my first love, I got a soft spot for you." She said.
"Right, I'm your first love. You got a soft spot for me, not the other way around. You dogged me the fuck out, so fuck you." I said.

I hung up on her and continued to scroll on Instagram. I hate that bitch, fuck her, on my mama. That bitch became dead to me the moment I found out she was fucking a opp. I smashed her ass one last time and passed her ass around like a lil toy, on some slime shit. I ain't got a ounce of respect left for that girl, she did me the dirtiest. Aaleeyah wrapped her arms around me, instantly knocking me out my thoughts.

I smiled at the sight of her, she got me feeling a lil soft right now. I ain't even gone lie to niggas man, I can see myself with her. My mama always liked her so that's a bonus, she best friends with my lil sister, that's a plus. Don't nobody ever get a long with her ass. I swear she ain't got no friends. I sat my phone down and wrapped my arms around Aaleeyah's sleeping body, and fell asleep. It was 3:05 in the morning, I had to get to sleep.

Damn bro, sorry for the wait. 😂 I'm terrible. But, read this shit. Comment, Vote, allat shit.

UNEDITED