2

BELLA POV

I hear another scream. "Olivia!" I screamed. I ran to her room, Olivia was standing still, horror in her eyes. "Olivia?" I whispered, I was calm once again because Olivia was all right. "Why did you scream?" I asked, patting Olivia's back. Olivia shook her head. "Not me." She whispered, still staring out at the window. "Look, mommy." She pointed her little hand at the window. 

So I looked. A scream came out from my throat. It is a long time since I thought the words. The answer is a hard thing to think about. But here it is.

Vampire.

There I said it. I was panting. Vampires was everywhere. Everyone is screaming. Mothers cling to their children. I was looking at the woman who was clinging with her baby. A vampire ran in its full speed to the mother. The vampire bent into the mother's neck. He looked like he was kissing her. But as the vampire let go, the mother fell on the floor, limp. The baby fell on the floor, crying. The vampire picked it up and pull its head off. 

Olivia saw everything, too.

"Oh my God." I screamed. Olivia begins to cry. "Shh. Olivia, honey, it will be all right." I hugged her. Damn it! I need to get out of here. I grabbed Olivia's hand and ran to Lucas. Lucas was awake, crying. Olivia's hands is still in mine, I used my free hand to pick Lucas up. When I cling Lucas closer to my chest, I ran to the backyard. In the backyard, we have a cellar with a lock. With Lucas in my arm and Olivia holding my hands, I pulled them and myself into the cellar. 

I closed it and locked it.