Chapter 21: The Most Amazing Final Show

"I'm Harrison Basinet from 92.1 and I'm here with the next big thing in the alt-rock scene, Generation Zero!"

I grinned. "Hello!"

"So, how are you guys today?"

"Pretty great." Luke answered. We all nodded.

"That's awesome. So I hear tonight is your last show on the tour!"

"It is! We don't really want it to end." Frankie giggled.

"How's it been, supporting Panic! At The Disco?"

"It's been great. We've got to play to a lot of people thanks to them." Fay stated.

"Heck of a first tour, that's for sure. Anyway, I've seen on your instagram page that you guys have been writing a lot while you've been on the road. Can we expect album 2 anytime soon?"

"Maybe?" I chuckled slightly.

"It'll be out in June." Luke giggled.

Fay hit him playfully.

We all laughed.

"So, what are some of the big inspirations for this new music?" He asked.

"Mainly just seeing all these new places and all the shows."

"That's awesome." He smiled. "Anything else?"

"I took some inspiration from my parents." I explained slowly. "My Mom and I have only just gotten on our feet recently, and it's just been a huge source of inspiration for about three songs on the record."

"That's great. So is it a similar style to the first or a bit different?"

"A bit of a mix, I think." Fay giggled. "We've got some folk, some deathcore, a bit of everything."

"Sounds interesting." He smiled again.

"That's the album title, actually." Frankie giggled.

"Hmm?"

"Interesting." She grinned. "That was the best way we could describe it."

"Well it sounds like it's going to be great."

I nodded. "We're hoping it's as well recieved as our first one." I smiled fondly, remembering we'd hit number 6 on the charts.

"I'm sure it will. You guys are awesome!"

We all blushed.

"If anything, it'll do better."

"Thanks so much." I grinned.

"No problems."

"This has been Generation Zero on 92.1!" The host played the next song and smiled. "Great job guys."

"Thanks." We smiled.

"Good luck on your show tonight."

Fay smiled. "Thanks. And thanks for having us."

"No problems." He smiled.

Preparations for the final show on the tour were crazy. I was getting dressed into my outfit, knowing that this would be the last time I wore it on stage. Not to mention this was the biggest show yet.

We were all nervous, but mostly excited. The whole tour had been building up to this.

"This is gonna be epic!" Luke grinned.

"Yeah, it will be." I beamed.

He spun his drumsticks around in his hands. "This has to be the best show we do."