(Y/N) POV

"I can't believe that the Tyler Joseph is standing right in front of me!" I said as I started to cry, but there is one thing that I don't understand.. why is Tyler Joseph following me?..why? "Why are you following me?" I asked "because I think your beautiful" There are so much beautiful people out there, and.. he chose me?  "why me? I'm not beautiful..." I said to Tyler, he frowned and walked closer to me, "Don't say that about yourself, you are so freaking beautiful"  He grabbed my hand, OMG OMG OMG  TYLER JOSEPH IS HOLDING MY HAND! FHGDFGJD " Well I have to get back to the tour bus" He handed me a piece of paper and left.

Tyler's POV

"why are you following me?" (Y/N) said, I couldn't hold it in anymore and said it "Because I think your beautiful" She looked at me shocked and then she frowned "Why me? I'm not beautiful..." I frowned and walked closer to her and held her hand "Don't say that about yourself, you are so freaking beautiful" before she left Starbucks I wrote my number on a piece of paper, I gave it to her and said "Well I have to get back to the tour bus" and I walked about hoping she would text me later or at least be at the concert.

(A/N) Heyyo Idk if anybody reads this story, I might stop if It doesn't get a lot of views but if it gets more than 30 views I will probably get writing, stay alive✨ (264 words)