(Y/N) POV

I woke up around 2:00 pm damn I slept in  and grabbed my phone and scrolled through Twitter. I saw that Tyler tweeted and it said "I hope to see a special person at the concert tonight. <3" I liked it and got dressed, I put on a Twenty One Pilots shirt, black ripped jeans, my black converse and a red beanie. I did my make up and went to the mall.(3 hours later) I finally came back from the mall when I looked at the time, the concert starts at 7. I went on twitter for a little bit then I finally got up and saw that it was 6:13 pm. I fixed my make up got my shoes on and drove to the concert.

Tyler's POV

The whole time we did sound check I kept on thinking about (y/n). Damn, she is so freaking perfect. Does she like me? Should I ask her out? "Hey Tyler, are you ok?, you seem a little.. off." Josh said. I snapped out of my thoughts "Yea.. actually not really. I keep on thinking about y/n. She is so damn perfect." Josh smirked, "Do you know if she is coming to the concert tonight? Because if she is, you can try to ask her on a date after the concert." "I will try." Josh told me it was time to get dressed. (Time skip after the concert cause I is very lazy.) I was taking pictures with fans when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "Hi Tyler." It was y/n. "Hi Y/n, I was looking around to see if you came to the concert.