News

Mackenzies pov 

It was the end of the day of Friday johnny was at my house since he needed to tell me something Mackenzie he said can we uh have sex what I thought I'm sure why did I say that I thought why because after I need to tell u something in important its sad John said.um I was so confused uh well come on we went  to my bedroom   And he closed the blinds um what if I'm loud I said uh I dunno he shrugged ok u really wanna do this I said yep and he unclipped my bra and took off my panties uh u need to get undressed to i said oh yea I was like drooling he was so hot....we kissed for a while then he started playing with my pussy and sucking  my nipples he showed my his d**** and I gushed it's so big how oh wow um are you ready he said it may hurt at first ok I said we started I let out a few moans but he shushed me by kissing me we went slower then went faster till we were all sweaty we changed positions then after a while we stopped.ok I said I was out of breath he said I have to move again to Arizona he said what I said crying I love you he hugged me oh Kent I'm sorry if I had the choice I'd stay here with you babe ok I said calming down but text me a lot and facetime me all the time I said ok are we gonna try the long distance relationship thing he said ya we can try I said look he said I have to leave in 20 minutes ok I said umm bye I kissed him it was short bye.

Lauren and Hayden did the same thing.