Chapter 1 "Ariana"

CHAPTER 1: "Ariana"

       It was the summer of 2013, June to be exact. She was preparing to go on her own tour and release her debut album. He was wrapping up his huge world tour. But it all began with a phone call. Ariana was laying in bed with her dog tolouse on a Saturday morning, writing some orignal songs. Then her phone rang. She looked to and the caller ID said "Scooter", Ariana sighed and answered. "Hi scooter, what's up?" Scooter said excitingly, "Hey I have some great news, Justin Bieber is coming to the end of his Beleive tour and he wanted me to ask you if you'd like to open for him on the last 3 shows". "Oh my, of course I'd love to do that, it'd be such a huge career move", Ariana said anxiously. "Great I'll give him the good news, talk to you later" he abruptly hung up, as if he was avoiding something. Ariana had a huge smile on her face, even though it was 3:45AM in Australia she had to call her boyfriend, Jai, and tell him the big news. He answered the phone in a soft voice "hey baby is everything ok?". "Sorry I'm calling so early, but I have some big news... I'm going to be touring with Justin Bieber towards the end of this month, isn't that great new?" Ariana said. "Oh, That's amazing sweety, i have to go back to bed ily" Jai said as he hung up the phone. Ariana opened her mouth to say "I love you too" but before the words escaped her mouth, the call was disconnected. She tried to re-dial and to her surprise there was no answer. Ariana was confused.

              She was excited. She had to call her bestfriends Isaac, her choreographer, and Jones, her photographer, and her mom. When Isaac & Jones arrived at her house she invited them in and told them to sit down on her couch. "I have the most insane news ever, next week i'm going to be touring with Justin Bieber for the the final 3 shows of his Beleive tour". Her friends were thrilled, Especially Isaac. For the past 2 months Ariana has been completing her album, but also rehearsing for her debut tour "The Listening Sessions". Isaac sprung off the couch in thrill, "This is going to be huge, and we've already been reharsing for the listening sessions, so all we have to do is pick a couple songs and we're set". Ariana looked at him and said "Yeah, I mean this shouldn't be that hard, I know all the moves and so do the dancers, and jones-" She turned to him, '' I want you to take pictures of me performing and videos so i can post them on my website". "Sure, I'd love to" he said. The plans seemed to be set in motion. Joan, Ariana's Mother, started to tear up "Oh I'm so proud of you ari". Ariana hugged her mom and smiled.

                                                                           ~4 weeks Later~

                  Ariana was at the airport with Isaac, Jones, Joan, her brother Frankie, and all her back-up dancers. They Just landed in Tampa, Florida for the first 3 and final shows for the "Beleive" Tour. Securtiy escourted them to Ariana's personalized tour bus. Ariana had a huge smile on her face, Her Manager Jen, and her album producer Scooter, who was also justin's manager, were waiting by the bus. They Shouted "SUPRISE!". The tour bus had a huge picture of Ariana on it and in big letters it said "Yours Truly: The Debut Album from Ariana Grande- Available September 3rd". Ariana Dropped Her bags and gave them both a hug. "This is Amazing" said Frankie. Waiting Behind the bus was another regular bus, for the dancers". As the dancers ran to there bus to unpack, Scooter & Jen ran onto Ariana's bus to give her a tour. The Bus Was luxurious. It had bunk beds for her friends and family to sleep and a huge queen bed for herself, It had a fridge, a dining area, a closet, and a bathroom. Ariana didn't mind living on this bus for 3 months!

              After everyone was settled in, they all went to the arena Justin's concert would be held in. They had lots to do before the concert tonight. First thing first was Ariana had to be tought how to use a segway. After that the dancers had to have an on stage run-through. Next Ariana Had Soundcheck She practiced her setlist which consisted of 6 Songs "Baby I, Lovin It, You'll Never Know, Tattooed Heart, Piano, and of course The Way". Finally, they had one last run through, and then Ariana and her crew rested. 

           Anticipation with 20 minutes until show time, Ariana was getting very anxious. Her hair & Makeup was done as well as her wadrobe. She was waiting to perform. Minutes past by, and it was finally time. Ariana Heard a mans over the speaker saying "Welcome Tampa to the beleive tour. Before Justin comes out, i'd like y'all to give a nice big round of applause to Ariana Grande" She Walked On Stage The arena was pitch-black, she heard screaming and cheering. The Music began and the practically blinding stage lights all shined on Ariana. She raised the microphone to her mouth and began to sing. For the 30 minutes she was performing, it was like she didn't have a care in the world. She knew performing was made for her, She hit every note perfectly and didn't miss a step. When she was done performing, she went in the crowd with her mom and her brother and watched Justin Perform. When He began performing Ariana smiled, like she never did before. When she watched him she had the exact same feeling she did when she was on stage. After Justin was done performing, He held a meet & greet, and Scooter gave Ariana a meet & greet pass to introduce herself to Justin. After she gussied herself up in her dressing she attentended the meet & greet. She entered the room and Justin looked at her, she walked up and hugged him. Justin looked at her and said "Hey cutie". She giggled and said "Hi nice to meet you, you were amazing out there tonight". He smirked and said "thanks, and you were stunning". They smiled and took a picture for the press, and then she said "Well it was so nice meeting you, thank you". He pulled her arm, then took her her phone, kissed her on the cheek, and took a picture with her, "Post that on twitter" he said. Then He put his number in her phone. "Text me sometime beautiful". She hugged him again and then walked out of the room, turning around and smiling at him as he smiled back. In the pit of her stomach she felt something, something she never felt before. Butterflies.

This chapter was only the beggining, sorry if it was a little boring, I was just trying to set the mood for the rest of the novel, more chapters comign soon... Next Chapter is all about Justi & Ariana romance ;) This Chapter is only PG, But Next Chapter will either be Rated R or Pg-13