Do you ever...

Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror? Not a quick glance to see if you look ok before you go out, but a long and hard stare at yourself? Almost as if you are trying to see past the reflection and deep into your soul, to try and figure out who you really are. 

Do you ever think long and hard about the various mistakes you've been unfortunate enough to make in the timeline of your fragile life? You go through every mistake methodically to discover whether that mistake could of been made worse, or even prevented. 

Do you ever crave something so bad that you'd do almost anything to solve the fix you need? Thats anything from drugs, sex, cigarettes or even emotions. These things bring enjoyment, sadness, and every emotion inbetween, yet we still crave the buzz we get off them. 

Worst of all; Do you ever sit alone and ask yourself whats the point? What's the point in someones existance if they do nothing amazing or fantastic with their lives? For example, have you been out and saved a life today? Have you created life changing technology? Or have you just sat in the same place and done nothing to help? What I'm trying to say is that; your existance means more than you think. To the world you may be no one, but to someone you could be the world. 

This 'story' may not make any sense, but to sum up what I'm trying to say....you do have a purpose. Everything from your nose, hair, body and soul is unique and perfect. Never question who you are, what mistakes you have made, what people say about you because you are perfect just in your own little way.

I'm sorry if this wasted however long of your life, and if it is complete wank I do apologise but it is my first 'story'. Thankyou for listening darlings.