Chapter 6: Too Far with Jealousy

Yume's P.O.V.
'Uwooooooh....... I can't believe I went on a date with Subaru...... And it went well!' I thought out loud. I whipped my head around and looked at an odd-looking bush I swear wasn't there before. "Hello? Ano..... Moshi Moshi?" I said.
"*Hissssssss!*" the bush said. "Eto...... Ako-chan? What are you doing in a bush?" I said. I recognized Ako-chan's hiss, so I knew it was her. "eeeeeppppp!" Ako said and ran away in a puff of leaves. Hmm...... What was she doing here?
*School Announcement Bell rings*
Ding Dong~
"Hello. It is the Headmaster here. I have an announcement. Soon, the S4 selection is coming up, as well as the 4 star King and Queen. Me and Headmistress Orihime of Starlight Academy have decided to do a collaboration. Everyone will come to 4Star academy for the events, which will be held on the same day. S4 selections will be held not in classes this year, but for once will be held in group auditions of four. Because of the 3rd years' graduation coming up in a month, the event will be held in 3 weeks, with the exception of Pretty top coming. MARs will be coming in to do and ice performance and for 4 Star King and Queen, you will be able to pick a partner of the opposite gender, and perform on ice, and instead of Appeals, You will doing jumps. Yes, I know, it might be unfair, but idols must excel on almost any kind of surface when dancing and will need to have the minimum of 3 prism jumps, if not, more. So be prepared in finding a parter everyone.
Ding Dong~
Woah! I have to find Mahiru, Laura, and Ako now!!
I ran towards the dorms, but suddenly I was tackled. "Ow!" I said. I opened my eyes to see Ako on top of me, with her claws. REAL claws. Like, sharpened claws. "Yume. I will get you for taking my Subaru......." She said, then I knocked out.