thirteen

Hi there lovelies~ sooo basically some of these parts while Baekhyun is pregnant might get a little bit boring~ so I'm gonna skip forward about 8 months to when Baekhyun is having the baby~

«Sehun»

I tap my foot impatiently on the hard marble floor as all I hear is moans and shrieks coming from inside the hospital room. I hope my chickie is okay~

I hear the crying stop-- soon after, a doctor comes out and stares down at a piece of paper. "Oh Sehun?" she asks as she looks at me and I nod my head, "yes, that's me."

"Your baby has been born." she says with a smile and I shake excitedly yet nervously~

I step into the hospital room to see Baekhyun holding the baby in his arms, with a big rumpled piece of cloth wrapped around his stomach.

I smile, holding back tears, as I tip-toe over to the bed. Baekhyun looks up at me and hands me the baby. I look down at her. Lots of soft, silly hair, beautiful hazel orbs and smooth skin.

She was perfect.

I just couldn't believe I was a father-- I'm 18 years old for goodness sake, not to mention our parents haven't even met yet!

But I honestly don't give a fuck-- they can wait. Right now I'm here with my beautiful baby... well, babies. Baekhyun and this gorgeous little gem sleeping peacefully in my arms.

We were now a family. And I'm going to do everything I can to protect it~

~

GGGUUUYYYSSS oml wHAT I'm so close to 500 reads and I only have, like 13 chapters! WTF AHHHH! :))

I'm so frickn grateful and happy for all you lovelies, you all got me so far and wOW SeBaek is way more popular than I originally thought it was!

But apart from that-- they're going to be like the best family ever tbh. Like seriously.

Anyways, thanx for reading! Byeee xoxo!