Chapter 3 - Fear Only God. Hate Only Sins

(Flashback)

"We did try our best to find your resort but it's not famous. As much as we wanted to get this over with and go on with our lives, we couldn't find you." Hojung said, glancing at Mino to get moral support but he's already asleep.

He fell asleep in such a short time. Just a minute ago, he's just singing.

Jinwoo suddenly started laughing hysterically, stealing Hojung's attention.

"We don't have a resort. We just have a pool in the backyard." he explained, making Hojung laugh as well. Now she feels utterly stupid. But it's ok, both her and Mino didn't thought of that.

As soon as they got there, everybody's already drinking. They didn't mind that there's no food. They're all here for the drinks.

Hojung frowned as soon as she saw her worse enemy—Seulhyun. The school's 'Miss Natural Beauty. She's on her swimsuit, a top and a skirt, blue with yellow lining. She's wearing her long, healthy, black, straight hair. You can guess the rest.

She's frowning at Hojung as well. There's no reason that they can remember, it's just that since first grade, they already dislike each other.

"Look who's here." Seulhyun smirked at her but Hojung has no time to argue. She needs to sleep.

She followed Jinwoo and Mino towards the kitchen. The two started cleaning a lot of fish, that she became impatient in waiting for Jinwoo's attention.

Maybe it'll be more productive to change into her swimsuit, then use a pullover as a cover up. It's more helpful than sit there watching them slice fish.

"Jinwoo, where can I change?" she asked and finally, Jinwoo glanced her way.

"Go straight and then left door." he answered before focusing on the fish. She somehow wished that she should've been a fish.

She wore this cute peach swimsuit, topping it with a black pullover. Then went back to the kitchen.

Honey's already there, trying talking to Jinwoo. Honey's friends with her, but left her this morning without any notice. They've been friends since preschool, so it doesn't matter.

"Yah! Hojung! How did you get here?" she asked in surprise. It's like she's seen a ghost.

"She's with us." Jinwoo answered.

"With you? You drove her?" Honey asked in disbelief.

"Not funny when you left me and didn't even answered my calls." Hojung whined.

Honey chuckled, pulling her into a hug.

"Let's swim." she invited Hojung, but she had to turn it down because she really needed to get some sleep. Honey didn't mind and left.

"Where's Mino?" Hojung asked as soon as she noticed that Jinwoo's alone.

"The poor guy is sleeping upstairs in my room. I'm not even sure why you're still awake. You guys walked around, asking people for direction while the rest of us slept five hours straight." he responded.

So Mino is gone now. No more interruption.

Through her eyes are already tired, she forced to stay awake, volunteering to clean fished with Jinwoo.

The two of them have been making funny jokes about fishes and shellfish when Jinwoo suddenly stared at her neck. Her long white neck has always been Hojung's asset. She knew how tempting it is to men.